• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Disney Check-In: Level Up and Hold Yourself Accountable for Your Goals!

In summary, the participants discussed their current progress towards achieving Disney trips and discussed the recent changes in the program. Several of the participants are currently on track for level 3 and one is on track for level 2. They also discussed the First Timers reception and the new Achiever Plus One option.
at the end of this month i'll earn level 2 but I'm still trying to shoot for level 3........ I'm just hoping that I can get there!!
I just signed 3 new recruits last month & I need 3 more by the end of December to make it :)
don't forget we have 4 months left :)

We can do it!!

I have earned level 2. My goal is level 3. Sales points, I'm on track for level 3. But still need 2 more recruits. I'm trying real hard to stay focused on that. Business hit a slump for July/August, so I need to get back in the game.

we can do it! This is the best selling season of the year....sign up all those people who need extra holiday $$ -- we can do it!

Hi I'm new up here in DCS. My goal is level 4. So far I am still on track with 84000 points and change, and 8 qualified recruits. There's still time ladies!!! Those recruiting points add up!

beckyjsmith said:
Hi I'm new up here in DCS. My goal is level 4. So far I am still on track with 84000 points and change, and 8 qualified recruits. There's still time ladies!!! Those recruiting points add up!

Wow!! Way to go! And welcome to DCS!

Okay, it's been almost 2 months. :) Where are you guys at?

I'm 6k away from earning Level 2 and need one more recruit to qualify. I have 4 that need to so I'll get there! YAY! I just want it in the bag NOW so i don't need to stress anymore about it! :) Oh and I want the tracker to update right away too! :)

Where are you?

I am 2867 away from level 3. I already have all the recruits I need.
I have 3 more shows and one FR this month...one recruit about to qualify (which will give me another 2000 points)...and 5 shows plus a FR in December.

I am also 6k away from Level 2. I have the recruits already. I have four that have not yet qualified--one is just $278 away and HAS to submit this month or she'll lose it. I have $2k+ in sales that are not turned in yet. I have two more shows this month and two shows next month. I need a few more shows to make sure my dreams come true!

DebbieJ said:
I am also 6k away from Level 2. I have the recruits already. I have four that have not yet qualified--one is just $278 away and HAS to submit this month or she'll lose it.

I have $2k+ in sales that are not turned in yet. I have two more shows this month and two shows next month. I need a few more shows to make sure my dreams come true!

YAY Deb! We'll make that Disney trip together! Looking forward to it!! Now I just have to buy my daughter in. It's over $400 to buy in a 5 yr old! Crazy!

Iam at just over 60,000, have 4 recruits that could qualify and 7 shows, 4 catty shows, and 3 booths left for the year.......this could be a nail biter!!!

Right now at 96,000 and change. When we get those promotion points on dec 10 level 4 is a done deal. WHAHOO! I have to buy in for 2 kids as well... holy cow.... all I can say is TG for the travel allowance! Since my husband travels so much with his job we usually fly free, although we are considering driving. I am so so so so excited!! We have asked our parents to get them Disney gift cards for Christmas and birthdays... the girls will be having tea with the princesses and the boys enjoying a pirate adventure.

I have the points for level 3. Just need the last 3 recruits to qualify. Which they are slowly getting there. I have my fingers and toes crossed this month that they qualify.

Great news Melissa!

Are you there yet Melissa with your recruits? I'm with ya, I need one to get Level 2! :p

I've earned level 2 but still chugging away @ level 3......

Amazingly enough, I would probably earn level 2 if my last consultant qualifies!!! It's a HUGE long shot though. I had a potential consultant wanting to sign up and she would have tried to qualify by the end of the month, but I don't think that one is going to happen. I would need a 4th to qualify AND would need the 2000 points to squeak by for level 2. I doubt it's going to happen.:(:(

I'm not too bent out of shape though because up until a few weeks ago I didn't think I would be anywhere close, but it's been an awesome couple months. If a miracle would happen and I'd get that one consultant to qualify, I would flip out!!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Amazingly enough, I would probably earn level 2 if my last consultant qualifies!!! It's a HUGE long shot though. I had a potential consultant wanting to sign up and she would have tried to qualify by the end of the month, but I don't think that one is going to happen. I would need a 4th to qualify AND would need the 2000 points to squeak by for level 2. I doubt it's going to happen.:(:(

I'm not too bent out of shape though because up until a few weeks ago I didn't think I would be anywhere close, but it's been an awesome couple months. If a miracle would happen and I'd get that one consultant to qualify, I would flip out!!!!

Oh my gosh Becky! YOU CAN DO IT!! You're going to disney for Christmas right? Just think, you can look around and plan your next trip by saying we'll do this in June! :)

I know....I'm SO excited that there's a chance we could go again in June. I never thought I'd be close. Unfortunately I learned that the consultant that still needs to qualify only had a $152 show today, so that puts her at just $715. She'd have $535 to go. :cry: She doesn't have any more Dec. shows booked, but says she's going to try to get some more. You never know! It's a long shot, but I did tell her that it would help me earn the trip and I'm offering up some cookware that I have that's extra. So....we shall see. I have a feeling it's not going to happen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a miracle. :)

I don't want to say it's not going to happen either!! My gal is so new and she hasn't had a show yet or anything!! She's got her first party on the 20th, she's collecting a few orders now from people who want Christmas gifts and I've convinced her to have a Grand Opening Show the weekend after Christmas. It will come DOWN TO THE WIRE!!

Then even IF she's able to qualify I'll need about $800 in sales!! Anybody need a Deep Covered Baker? LOL!! BTW, offering the DCB for the price of the day is really booking my 5-10th!!

I made it! Had a big online order today which pushed me over. I still have several shows to turn in, though, so I'll have a nice cushion. YEAY!!!

Congratulations Deb!! Way cool!

Congratulations Deb!! How is your baby doing?

cincychef said:
Congratulations Deb!! How is your baby doing?

Thanks! The baby is great. How is yours?

I know what you mean about "missing" the baby. I was gone at an event yesterday and got home to find the baby asleep--wah! I always call DH when I leave my shows and tell him to have the baby ready to eat when I get home. ;)

DebbieJ said:
I made it! Had a big online order today which pushed me over. I still have several shows to turn in, though, so I'll have a nice cushion.

YEAY!!!

:party::party: Way to GO!!!!

DebbieJ said:
Thanks! The baby is great. How is yours?

I know what you mean about "missing" the baby. I was gone at an event yesterday and got home to find the baby asleep--wah! I always call DH when I leave my shows and tell him to have the baby ready to eat when I get home. ;)

I do the same thing! Last time he didn't answer, and when I got mad he said all you are going to say is don't give the baby a bottle, which is true, but I was really hurting:)

Gavin is doing great too. He started sucking his thumb last week and I think it is because I have been gone doing shows and he would rather suck his thumb than take a bottle. That works for me and it is kind of cute at this age...... we'll see at five though.

I'm thinking out loud here so hear me out-
To earn the trip on level 2, you need 52k points. In January PC gave us Directors 500 points for being a director. Well, if you are no longer a director, will those points be taken away? If so, I want to make sure you consider that and make sure you have a cushion. I would seriously hate for anyone to miss the trip b/c of 500 points.

Again, I'm thinking out loud here....... :)

Nope. I just re-read the rules about the trip and it says points can't be taken away. But you don't earn them twice if you re-promote in the same year. Good thing to check on though!!!

Wow, I've had $175.75 in online orders over the past 24 hours!! Every little bit helps. I just want my consultant to qualify!!!!:cry:

I just read the rules and it said that the points would not be taken away.

jinx again :):)

My last 2 consultants just qaulified. Waiting for the points to update that I qualified 6 this year.
Woohoo!! Level 3. This is a first time at level 3, have only earned trips at level 2 in the past.
Doesn't feel offical since tracking doesn't show it yet.

Wa-Hoo Melissa!! Enjoy the Contemporary!

chefkugler said:
My last 2 consultants just qaulified. Waiting for the points to update that I qualified 6 this year.
Woohoo!! Level 3. This is a first time at level 3, have only earned trips at level 2 in the past.
Doesn't feel offical since tracking doesn't show it yet.

That is SOOOO awesome!!! Congrats on earning level 3!

congrats Melissa!

Congrats Melissa!!! I hope to be there with you. I just booked a December show today!!!

I cleared Level 2 and not have a bunch of people qualifying all of a sudden. Not enough to get me to Level 3, but I am almost to the Excellence Award for recruiting now!

cincychef said:
Congrats Melissa!!! I hope to be there with you. I just booked a December show today!!!

That is awesome that you are able to get in another Dec show.

Go PCJenni on recruiting! GO EVERYONE TOO on your sales! I've got one more consultant who has to qualify and I'll have Level 3. I hope it's not down to an end of the month nail biter! Her 30 days date is the 21st and she's got around $700 and a great plan to get it! She wants all she can get of her New Cons. bonuses! I sure hope it's really soon so I can relax! I SO want level 3 for my dh and kids

<h2>1. Where are you currently at in the Disney Check-In program?</h2><p>I am currently at Level 1 in the Disney Check-In program.</p><h2>2. Who else is participating in the program and what level are they shooting for?</h2><p>Many of my colleagues at Pampered Chef are participating in the Disney Check-In program and they are all aiming for different levels. Some are aiming for Level 2, while others are aiming for Level 3 or even higher.</p><h2>3. We're almost halfway through the year, how are you holding yourself accountable for your goals?</h2><p>I make sure to regularly check my progress on the tracking chart and make adjustments to my actions and goals if necessary. I also have an accountability partner who I check in with regularly to discuss our progress and keep each other motivated.</p><h2>4. Congratulations on earning Level 1! How many more points do you need to reach Level 2?</h2><p>Thank you! I need 29,000 more points to reach Level 2. I am determined to reach it by the end of the year.</p><h2>5. What do you think is the most important thing about the Disney Check-In program, regardless of what level you reach?</h2><p>The most important thing about the Disney Check-In program is not the level you reach, but the personal growth and development that comes with setting and working towards your goals. It's about pushing yourself to be better and achieving things you may have never thought possible.</p>

1. Where are you currently at in the Disney Check-In program?

I am currently at Level 1 in the Disney Check-In program.

2. Who else is participating in the program and what level are they shooting for?

Many of my colleagues at Pampered Chef are participating in the Disney Check-In program and they are all aiming for different levels. Some are aiming for Level 2, while others are aiming for Level 3 or even higher.

3. We're almost halfway through the year, how are you holding yourself accountable for your goals?

I make sure to regularly check my progress on the tracking chart and make adjustments to my actions and goals if necessary. I also have an accountability partner who I check in with regularly to discuss our progress and keep each other motivated.

4. Congratulations on earning Level 1! How many more points do you need to reach Level 2?

Thank you! I need 29,000 more points to reach Level 2. I am determined to reach it by the end of the year.

5. What do you think is the most important thing about the Disney Check-In program, regardless of what level you reach?

The most important thing about the Disney Check-In program is not the level you reach, but the personal growth and development that comes with setting and working towards your goals. It's about pushing yourself to be better and achieving things you may have never thought possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • PChefPEI