• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Disney Check-In: Level Up and Hold Yourself Accountable for Your Goals!

In summary, the participants discussed their current progress towards achieving Disney trips and discussed the recent changes in the program. Several of the participants are currently on track for level 3 and one is on track for level 2. They also discussed the First Timers reception and the new Achiever Plus One option.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Where are you at? Who's shooting for what level? We're almost half way through the year and need to be held accountable.

I've officially earned Level 1 as of tonight!! YAY!! Now I need 29,000 more to get to Level 2!!

I don't care what level it is as long as its Disney! I got home from my show tonight and my 8yr old was still up. I told him to go to the tracking chart and highlight up to the 23,000. He was very excited to do it and told me GOOD JOB mom! :D:D That was so nice to hear!

So, how are you doing?

I am at 28,000 points so far. I would LOVE to earn level 3. Being from California it will be a BIG cost to have to pay to get there so 3 would be ideal. With that said, I will still be happy with level 2.

Did you guys see the changes for Disney? That is pretty cool that there is the Achiever Plus One option now for people who don't have kids or other family members going. Pretty cool! And it's cool that the big dinner/celebration event is at Hollywood Studios. The one place we didn't go in March was Animal Kingdom, so I don't know what to compare it to, but I loved HOllywood studios, mostly because of the Tower of Terror. that ride was AWESOME if you like that kind of stuff. Now we can ride it over and over and over. :)

I did see the changes and am very excited over them. :) I truly can't wait to earn it! :D

pamperedbecky said:
And it's cool that the big dinner/celebration event is at Hollywood Studios. :)

I've been away so I'm just catching up... does this mean that there is no celebration at Animal Kingdom... now it's at Hollywood Studios like last time?

finley1991 said:
I've been away so I'm just catching up... does this mean that there is no celebration at Animal Kingdom... now it's at Hollywood Studios like last time?

yes that's right! They sent the email out late Friday night/Saturday am.

Currently at 33,488 in points
On track for level 3
My goal is level 3. Got the sales, now need to get this recuriting in order. Need 4 more recruits. 6 months to go. I can't let my kids down.

I am sure I will be able to find out more the closer the trip gets but next June we will have DH, me, DS 6, DD 5, DS 3, and baby 9 mos it says the room limit is 5 people, will they make us get an extra room for the kids? I wasn't planning on that as they are all little. Has anyone done this before?

I am full of questions, is the first time achievers breakfast just for the first time you achieve a trip or is it for the first time you achieve that level. If I earned level 3 last year and want to earn level 4 this year will we get to go to this?

cincychef said:
I am full of questions, is the first time achievers breakfast just for the first time you achieve a trip or is it for the first time you achieve that level. If I earned level 3 last year and want to earn level 4 this year will we get to go to this?

I *think* that the first time acheivers thing is for first time acheiving a trip at all.

I am *just barely* on track for Level 3...
I cannot wait to go!!! :D

Was on track for Level 2 but would like to be on for Level 3. I have had no time to book June so it will be a long shot for me to keep on even Level 2 at this point.

Hopefully things will slow down AND I will find some willing hosts!:pray:

chefkugler said:
Currently at 33,488 in points
On track for level 3
My goal is level 3. Got the sales, now need to get this recuriting in order. Need 4 more recruits. 6 months to go. I can't let my kids down.

Please tell me we have 7 months to go .. please :) I'm fully on track for 2 but I truly want 3 ... especially if I'm going to buy in my extra kids... I need that extra travel allowance. I may only be able to take our youngest 3 but I'd love to see God bless it all enough to take them all!

quiverfull7 said:
Please tell me we have 7 months to go .. please :) I'm fully on track for 2 but I truly want 3 ... especially if I'm going to buy in my extra kids... I need that extra travel allowance. I may only be able to take our youngest 3 but I'd love to see God bless it all enough to take them all!

Technically we could say 7 months. I look at it as 6 more for me, cause we are almost done with May and for me December is a half a month.
I hear you on the travel allowance. We are taking our 2 boys and it would be so much easier if the travel was covered. So 3 is my goal. Plus DH wants to stay at that hotel.

Yikes... yea, you are right. I better look at it as 6 also. Thanks... I totally needed that mind set adjustment! :)

I'm only on track for Level 1 (well, almost) but I will just DIE if I don't get Level 2!!! Thinks are FINALLY picking up and I've been networking my BUTT off! I can still do it!

I am so excited. I double checked the on track guide and I'm right on track for level 3. I sure should have read that better before but it was an exciting little gift to read today!

cincychef said:

It is only for the first time you earn a premier trip. So, since you earned Paris (congrats!) you wan't go to first timers in Disney. HTH

Here is a first timer question.
If you have only earned at Level 2 and you earn a Level 3 for the first time, do you get to go to first time reception?
I never got a first time reception at level 2. Bummer!! The year I earned my first trip they didn't do anything for level 2 first timers. Every year since they have, go figure.

I earned Mexico last year but had to take the cash award instead so I guess technically I won't be a first timer either?

chefkugler said:
Here is a first timer question.
If you have only earned at Level 2 and you earn a Level 3 for the first time, do you get to go to first time reception?
I never got a first time reception at level 2. Bummer!! The year I earned my first trip they didn't do anything for level 2 first timers. Every year since they have, go figure.

Same thing here! When we earned San Fran, no first timers but at the cruise they do! Oh well! I'm still stoked to have earned a couple trips!

It's the first time you attend a premier trip. I earned London 2 yrs ago but opted for the level 2 cruise, and then we went to Mexico in March and I was invited to the first timers reception.

Lisa

Lisa said it right. Level 2 is not considered a premier trip, but that means you all can do first timers in DISNEY!!!! Wahoo!

I went to a First Timers in Miami last month - does that mean that when I earn Level 3 Disney I'll get to go to another one?

That's what I"ve been wondering to, Linda. I hope the Disney reception will be a little more spectacular.

On track for level 3, but would love level 4 so I better get on that phone!!!

I'm definitely not on track for level 3 but ahead for Level 2.

Where are you guys at now?

With hitting those 3k triple points, I'm now at 32,224. :D

I suck and it looks like I won't be going to Disney unless something drastic changes. Darn small town country folks! But I have been attending networking meetings in Columbus, where there's LOTS of business! Ya never know, anything is possible!

I'm behind but will be close to catching up to be on track for level 2... when my newest hits her $1250 I should be almost right on. Have 2 shows this weekend and 2 catalog shows waiting to close. So maybe I'm better off that I thought!July I am trying to book the end after conference. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can move BEFORE conference and just get in the groove and crank when I get back and feed off of the conference excitement buzz!I'm putting in an offer today on a condo and the place is empty so we will see!!! (Wish me luck... I've never done this before!)

Good luck Colleen! Sounds exciting!!! :)

Good Luck Colleen!:D:D

37,445 here...

With my triple points I should be right around 40,000!

Way to go everyone!!!

And good luck, Colleen, on the condo!! I can't wait to hear what happens. That's exciting.

How is everyone doing with Disney!?!?!

I am less than 10,000 points away from level 2. I really wanted level 3 this time but it's not looking good. I am in a recruiting rut. LOL!

How close is everyone else here?

I am 7579 away from Level 3. I am aiming for Level 3 and am still hoping to make it, though.

I have 38,438 and will definitely make Level 2. I'm trying for Level 3 but not sure. I'm not ruling it out though. Anything to get me there!! My kids are counting down!!

I have 44814. Just spent a good long call with my director today making solid goals for level 3. I need one more recruit qualifed for level 2 so I know I can do that but I SO am praying for level 3. I was on my knees this afternoon and then wrote out my goals for many areas of life and so i'm shooting for 8 qualifed recruits by the end of the year and hitting level 3! I'll need $5k per month as well. I'm believing and envisioning it and I'm writing lists and making calls tonight! Thanks for popping this check in up today! Great confirmation for me since much of my afternoon was focused on this!!!!!!!! God is Good ALL the time!

WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!! How exciting!!

For me, it's NOT gonna happen.:cry::cry::cry: First time in four years I'm not earning a trip.

50985 right now. So I am on track for level 3. I can't wait to mark of the 52,000 level. I wanted to make level four, but with baby #4 due tomorrow I don't think it is going to happen. Either way we are going to Disney next year! I have one recruit qualifying this month and two more who could qualify, but I don't think they are going to so my goal this month is to recruit three or four more. Deb is my inspiration to try for 4 in a month!!

Too embarrassed to post my points.. my goal was to sign 5 in August so that at the end of Sept I would be on track for Level 2 with the points from the 5 qualifying. I signed 3... at least 2 are going to qualify. A past host just e-mailed me and she wants to sign as well so maybe, just maybe, I can get back on track via recruiting points. Then I need to bump up my sales (need to do regardless) to get there. I WANT THIS TRIP. I was too jealous sitting at home thinking about all of you in Miami. That's not happening again!!!!!!!

As long as I can get all these latest recruits "qualified", I will earn level 2. That is just fine with me! :D I moved this year and I'm having a baby and will still earn the trip!I am now a VERY FIRM believer that the key to earning these is recruiting. My sales have been down this year (I earned the previous 3 trips basically on sales alone) and recruiting is going to help me earn this year. If my sales had been where they usually are, I'd be on track for level 3.

DebbieJ said:
I am now a VERY FIRM believer that the key to earning these is recruiting.

Yup! That will be the case for me! The only way will be to qualify my peeps!

I'm on track for level 3 with 50,500 pts! I have 2 recruits to qualify, plus my brand new one just signed! My sales need to go up a bit but I am earning level 3!

I am on track for Level 2. (I have 37,000 pts) My goal was Level 3, but I will still be THRILLED with Level 2.

URGH!! My goal was Level 3. I am on track for 2 with a lot of hard work (35,743). I really wanted 3 since they pay for airfare then. I will just be happy to go!! We are going to extend our trip so we can really experience the park.

My plan is to recruit and qualify 4 more recruits by the end of the year. That will make the monthly sales goal more reachable. I am not have great success qualifying my recruits. I've recruited one gal (18 y.o) who really has her stuff going on!! She submitted over $2k in her first 30 days and has 1 recruit!!

I've pretty much given up. It's really frustrating after earning the trip both of my first two full years with the company. And now, in my third full calendar year, I won't be earning it. This area it totally NOT conducive for my business. I am still pondering ideas though! I don't plan on 2010 being this sucky! LOL!

I have 13 recruits this year but only 3 have qualified!!! Need to get them working and I will make level 2

On track for level 3 stilll with my sales, still need enough recruits, 3 more, bleh

One thing that helped me with the recruits needed for the trip this year -- I had a goal to have 6 recruits by July 1st, not stressing at the last minute. I signed up 6 people, 2 more need to qualify. I'm definitely not as stressed as I was trying to earn Paris, because that came down to me having to recruit 4 people in Nov and Dec. and I wasn't doing that again.

<h2>1. Where are you currently at in the Disney Check-In program?</h2><p>I am currently at Level 1 in the Disney Check-In program.</p><h2>2. Who else is participating in the program and what level are they shooting for?</h2><p>Many of my colleagues at Pampered Chef are participating in the Disney Check-In program and they are all aiming for different levels. Some are aiming for Level 2, while others are aiming for Level 3 or even higher.</p><h2>3. We're almost halfway through the year, how are you holding yourself accountable for your goals?</h2><p>I make sure to regularly check my progress on the tracking chart and make adjustments to my actions and goals if necessary. I also have an accountability partner who I check in with regularly to discuss our progress and keep each other motivated.</p><h2>4. Congratulations on earning Level 1! How many more points do you need to reach Level 2?</h2><p>Thank you! I need 29,000 more points to reach Level 2. I am determined to reach it by the end of the year.</p><h2>5. What do you think is the most important thing about the Disney Check-In program, regardless of what level you reach?</h2><p>The most important thing about the Disney Check-In program is not the level you reach, but the personal growth and development that comes with setting and working towards your goals. It's about pushing yourself to be better and achieving things you may have never thought possible.</p>

1. Where are you currently at in the Disney Check-In program?

I am currently at Level 1 in the Disney Check-In program.

2. Who else is participating in the program and what level are they shooting for?

Many of my colleagues at Pampered Chef are participating in the Disney Check-In program and they are all aiming for different levels. Some are aiming for Level 2, while others are aiming for Level 3 or even higher.

3. We're almost halfway through the year, how are you holding yourself accountable for your goals?

I make sure to regularly check my progress on the tracking chart and make adjustments to my actions and goals if necessary. I also have an accountability partner who I check in with regularly to discuss our progress and keep each other motivated.

4. Congratulations on earning Level 1! How many more points do you need to reach Level 2?

Thank you! I need 29,000 more points to reach Level 2. I am determined to reach it by the end of the year.

5. What do you think is the most important thing about the Disney Check-In program, regardless of what level you reach?

The most important thing about the Disney Check-In program is not the level you reach, but the personal growth and development that comes with setting and working towards your goals. It's about pushing yourself to be better and achieving things you may have never thought possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • PChefPEI