• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Life Path Number - Try It!

In summary, this email reveals that the person receiving it is most compatible with those with the Life Path number 3, 6 & 9, least compatible with those with the Life Path number 2, and most compatible with those with the Life Path number 5.
Kitchen Diva said:
Good Luck, last I heard he was too busy being vain! :) LOL

LOL - Kacey, Hun, I think you are thinking of Warren Beatty(Carly Simon was singing of him in her song "You're So Vain").....Warren Buffet is the man who owns the conglomeration that owns PC!:D Very rich....but not particularly vain.

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - Kacey, Hun, I think you are thinking of Warren Beatty(Carly Simon was singing of him in her song "You're So Vain").....Warren Buffet is the man who owns the conglomeration that owns PC!:D Very rich....but not particularly vain.

That's funny!! :)

Becky, I'm glad you posted that - I was completely baffled by Kacey's comment and couldn't for the life of me figure out who she meant.

Oh Doreen, how I love stuff like this!!! I'm all over these types of things! My hubby hates it but it still says we do well together!:)
My daughter and I share the same # (7)....
I told you I love these things, I checked out my whole family and then checked what our names meant too!
LOL!
Thanks for sharing! That was fun, don't know that I agree with everything, but it's close!;)

MissChef said:
Oh Doreen, how I love stuff like this!!! I'm all over these types of things! My hubby hates it but it still says we do well together!:)
My daughter and I share the same # (7)....
I told you I love these things, I checked out my whole family and then checked what our names meant too!
LOL!
Thanks for sharing! That was fun, don't know that I agree with everything, but it's close!;)

I love these too!! Glad I could add a little fun in your day - never thought about doing the kids - great idea - gonna do all of them now!!:)

Well, this has to be wrong. It says I'm an 11, don't get along with most of you guys I chat with and that DH is totally incompatible.It also says I don't get along with Kelly and I share a birthday with her.Oh well, these are always dead on accurate with many people and off with some.But the thread is funny and I loved Kacey's Warren mix-up. ;)...I read further on the numbers and it is kind of interesting...I guess the 11 has to read the 2 which is:2 (11/2, 20/2)The Life Path 2 suggests that you entered this plane with a spiritual quality in your makeup allowing you to be one of the peacemakers in society. Your strengths come from an ability to listen and absorb. You are a fixer, a mediator, and a very diplomatic type of person using persuasive skills rather than forcefulness to make your way in the world. When you embrace and exhibit the strengh of your spiritual side, you are intuitive, avant-garde, idealistic, and visionary. These extremes make you interesting with much to offer society. You have the potential to be a deep-thinker, and no doubt interested in understanding many of life's mysteries and more intriguing facets.If you are living with the positive attributes of the number 2 Life Path, you are apt to have the most delicate ability to be balanced and fair. You clearly see the full spectrum of viewpoints in any argument or situation, and because of this, people may seek you out to be a mediator. In this role you are able to settle disputes with the most unbiased flair. There is sincere concern for others; you think the best of people, and want the best for them. You are honest and open in thought, word and deed. You excel in any form of group activity where your expertise in handling and blending people can be used effectively. Manners and tact mark your way with others, and you are not one to dominate a group or situation. You are the master of compromise and of maintaining harmony in your environment. As the ultimate team member, you never demand praise or recognition.In many ways, you are a creature of habit and routine, and you like your path and pattern well worn and familiar. Your ability to analyze and render accurate judgments is a wonderful natural trait you bring to the business world. You strive for complete accuracy and even perfection in your work. Perhaps you are not a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented idea person.On the negative side of the 2, nervous energy is a trait often observed in the 2. Because of this, you may be seen as an extremist who is sometimes the zealot in expressing likes and dislikes. Nervous tension can bring the normally easygoing 2 into a state of emotional outrage, which to those around you, may seem so out of character. Indeed, the 2 can sometimes become oversensitive. In some instances, the strength of the 2 can also become its weakness. You may find it hard to decide what to do at times. Twos often struggle against indecisiveness. Making decisions and getting your life in gear, so to speak, may be a challenge. There is a tendency for the many 2s to harbor feelings of uneasiness, and dissatisfaction with accomplishments and personal progress in life. The biggest obstacle and difficulty you may face is that of passivity and a state of apathy and lethargy. The negative 2 can be very pessimistic. When this sets in to any degree, you are able to accomplishes very little. If living on the negative side of the 2, you may lack common sense, and you are quite often unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality.Even the more positive individuals with the 2 Life Path will prefer a more amiable and less competitive environment, often shunning the business world. You can best serve society in endeavors utilizing your skills of counseling and guidance. Much of your idealism is people oriented and quite humanitarian in nature. You expect a great deal of yourself.

Last edited:
I'm a 9!!!

(would perfer to be a perfect 10 though) :)

When I was born my mom got something sorta like that it had histroical dates. On Feb 8th someone was beheaded. I will have to look for my baby book to see who it was.

ChefBeckyD said:
You are right- I just saw the name Warren and instantly put Beatty after it!

That'll show me to never speed read again!

Jennie4PC said:
When I was born my mom got something sorta like that it had histroical dates. On Feb 8th someone was beheaded. I will have to look for my baby book to see who it was.
That's an interesting thing to put in your baby book. ;) I can just see your mother saying "well sweetie, February 8th was a great day, but not for Hank Schmelzer...he was beheaded for stealing a rotten apple from his neighbor's tree..." LOL

I'm playing :)

chefann said:
Becky, I'm glad you posted that - I was completely baffled by Kacey's comment and couldn't for the life of me figure out who she meant.
That's cause I'm little yellow school bus special...
children_riding_schoo_a_mw-1.gif

Last edited:
I am a 3...pretty accurate. As for my conception date , I already knew some details.....my Daddyh flushed Mommas pills cause he was ready for kids!

rennea said:
I'm a 9!!!

(would perfer to be a perfect 10 though) :)

Woo-hoo, another 9

Rennea and I are very fine because we are a super fly 9

Kitchen Diva said:
That's cause I'm little yellow school bus special...
children_riding_schoo_a_mw-1.gif

I almost peed my pants when I saw this. I am guessing a 5 wouldn't almost pee her pants her laughter?? :) hee hee

merego said:
I almost peed my pants when I saw this. I am guessing a 5 wouldn't almost pee her pants her laughter?? :) hee hee
Trust me, I'm easily amused and I'm quite proud of my humor and make myself laugh all the time! I'm not a snob, I just think I'm funny and goofy and I make myself laugh. Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself...

Hey DOR- I came up with a cool tagline for us 5's!!! Hope it's fly enough for ya babe! :)

Very Cool I just sent this link to my entire family.....It seems I am not very compatable with many of them.. LOL HA HA

Flamingo said:
Very Cool I just sent this link to my entire family.....It seems I am not very compatable with many of them.. LOL HA HA
That should go over well! :) LOL
Keep us informed!

I am a 8!!
Your Life path number is 8.

Your fortune cookie reads:
If you would be loved, love and be lovable.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path number 6.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1 & 5.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 7 & 9.

Kitchen Diva said:
Hey DOR- I came up with a cool tagline for us 5's!!! Hope it's fly enough for ya babe! :)

HA, love it.. love the Bee Gees.... us 9's are super fly too :)

I checked and I am a 7
Looks very decorative, no self-confident behaviour, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organiser, tends to philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership serious.

Most of it is accurate. DH and I are so not compatable, but that is just too bad! I don't have the energy to do all of this all over again:D

Rut-Ro. Y'all arent' gonna like me. Of course, if I was anything like this dude says I am ... I would not like myself!It says I'm a FOUR and I'm not supposed to get along with 5 or 9.The only thing I see about myself in the "4" profile is the part about being practical and down to earth. The rest seems like utter bunk to me ... I am not a planner or builder ... and organization is a four letter word in my vocabulary.I see A LOT of myself in 5's, 7's, 9's and especially 6's.If my mother were still living, I'd ask her my original birth date. I know I was born 3 and a half weeks late. Never mind that I played around a bit and found out that 3 weeks would still make me a 4, and 3 weeks and 3 days would make me a 1, which also does not fit. I'm really SUPPOSED to be a 6. That is my story, and I'm sticking to it ...

I'm a 6 and I still like you Di!

Funny thing just happened when I went to the site....it sang "they it's your birthday. Happy Birthday to you!"!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't expect sound to come from this, so I alomost dropped the laptop in the floor!

Hmmm...That was very interesting, and a little scary. It is in line with group I was in at Conference. My brain just died-- the groups were Socialite, Director, ? and ? I can't remember the name!!! But it fits with my number 6!

Hmmmm ... I think I was supposed to be born on March 20 because after further reflection, I'm pretty sure I'm really a 3 ...
The Life Path 3 indicates that you entered this plane with a strong sense of creativity and with wonderful communication skills. Achievement for you most likely comes through engaging your ingenious expression. A truly gifted 3 possesses the most exceptional innovative skills, normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavors. Here we are apt to find the entertainers of the world, bright, effervescent, sparkling people with very optimistic attitudes. The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your inventive talents with the world. Capturing your capability in creative self-expression is the highest level of attainment for this life path.
Life is generally lived to the fullest, often without much worry about tomorrow. You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it. You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't.The 3 loves connecting with people. The characteristics of the 3 are warmth and friendliness, a good conversationalist, social and open. A good talker both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others. Accordingly, the life path 3 produces individuals who are always a welcome addition to any social situation and know how to make others feel at home. The approach to life tends to be exceedingly positive. Your disposition is almost surely sunny and openhearted. A happy and often inspired person, you are constantly seeking and needing the stimuli of similar people.There is a remote side to your 3 Life Path, as well. This comes as a surprise to the native and to those who think they are well acquainted. The 3 is actually a very sensitive soul. When hurt, you can easily retreat to a shell of morose silence for extended periods. Nonetheless, the 3 eventually copes with all of the many setbacks that occur in life and readily bounces back for more. It is usually easy for you to deal with problems because you can freely admit the existence of problems without letting them get you down for too long. Because of your own sensitivity to hurt, you have a caring disposition and seem to be very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions.

OK - so the 5 in me is taking over again - I feel the need to bring this thread back to life and spread the love again thru CS - (please no nasty comments, lets make this a positive thing)

NOW don't make me start an "I love the 80's" thread ( I know a few who will jump right in on that one!!)

Take your test (ahhh heck do it again) Lets have fun and share it all with each other - when we are having fun - everyone is as well - just like our shows!

PamperedDor said:
OK - so the 5 in me is taking over again - I feel the need to bring this thread back to life and spread the love again thru CS - (please no nasty comments, lets make this a positive thing)

NOW don't make me start an "I love the 80's" thread ( I know a few who will jump right in on that one!!)

Take your test (ahhh heck do it again) Lets have fun and share it all with each other - when we are having fun - everyone is as well - just like our shows!

I would so love an " I love the 80's Thread". 80' music was playing at the wedding we went to tonight. Had cramps so bad we came early and I am going to bed. Everybody Wang Chung tonight!!!

oy vey - its The Laverne and Shirley show 2008 version!!!!! Startin the thread manana Shirl!

PamperedDor said:
oy vey - its The Laverne and Shirley show 2008 version!!!!! Startin the thread manana Shirl!

You know it sista!!!! oops I mean Laverne!!!:sing::sing::sing:

thread started - its the 5 in me!!! LOL

Me, DH, and DD are 3, 6, and 9, All compatable! :)

<h2>1. What is a life path number?</h2><p>A life path number is a single digit number that is calculated using your date of birth. It is believed to represent your life's purpose and the challenges and opportunities you may encounter along the way.</p><h2>2. How is the life path number calculated?</h2><p>To calculate your life path number, you need to add up the numbers in your birth date and reduce them to a single digit. For example, if you were born on April 15, 1985, your life path number would be 6 (4+1+5+1+9+8+5=33, 3+3=6).</p><h2>3. What does each life path number represent?</h2><p>Each life path number has its own unique characteristics and meanings. For example, a person with a life path number 1 is said to be a natural leader and independent thinker, while a person with a life path number 3 is creative and enjoys self-expression.</p><h2>4. How accurate is the life path number?</h2><p>The accuracy of the life path number varies from person to person. Some people may resonate strongly with their life path number and find it to be very accurate, while others may not feel as connected to it.</p><h2>5. Can the life path number change?</h2><p>No, the life path number is based on your birth date and cannot be changed. However, as you grow and experience different things in life, your understanding and interpretation of your life path number may evolve.</p>

Related to Discover Your Life Path Number - Try It!

1. What is a life path number?

A life path number is a single digit number that is calculated using your date of birth. It is believed to represent your life's purpose and the challenges and opportunities you may encounter along the way.

2. How is the life path number calculated?

To calculate your life path number, you need to add up the numbers in your birth date and reduce them to a single digit. For example, if you were born on April 15, 1985, your life path number would be 6 (4+1+5+1+9+8+5=33, 3+3=6).

3. What does each life path number represent?

Each life path number has its own unique characteristics and meanings. For example, a person with a life path number 1 is said to be a natural leader and independent thinker, while a person with a life path number 3 is creative and enjoys self-expression.

4. How accurate is the life path number?

The accuracy of the life path number varies from person to person. Some people may resonate strongly with their life path number and find it to be very accurate, while others may not feel as connected to it.

5. Can the life path number change?

No, the life path number is based on your birth date and cannot be changed. However, as you grow and experience different things in life, your understanding and interpretation of your life path number may evolve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef