• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Season's Best 2008 Cookbook at Taste of Home Outlet Store!

In summary, the new dollar cookbook has many recipes that are low cost and quick to make. The benefits of the book include the breakdown in the price per serving and the fact that it is affordable for anyone to buy.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Am I the only "cheap" one who gets excited over a new dollar cookbook. (I have them all!)

...guess that is why I also visited the Taste of Home Outlet Store while in SE Wisconsin. You'd think I have enough cookbooks, especially when I'm not home much!

Anyway, here are the benefits of the new book...and I have most of the NEW recipes. ;)

100_4591.jpg

I'm quite excited about the new SBRC. I can't wait to get one!

I never got a chance to see the one at Conference ~ every time I would go by the table where they were, all of them would be taken by others.

I am excited about several of the recipes, now that I've seen some of them!;)

ChefBeckyD said:
I never got a chance to see the one at Conference ~ every time I would go by the table where they were, all of them would be taken by others.

I am excited about several of the recipes, now that I've seen some of them!;)

I want to try the avocado cups salsa cups, and the spinach carbonara pizza, and the tiramisu brownie trifle (still haven't done that one yet), and chocolate peanut butter cup torte, and baked mediterranean cheese spread (love another use for the Greek Rub), and...

...well you get my drift. ;)

I like that it has the breakdown in the price per serving. Great selling point in this economy!

That's why I took that picture, I figured THAT was good information to have!

janetupnorth said:
I want to try the avocado cups salsa cups, and the spinach carbonara pizza, and the tiramisu brownie trifle (still haven't done that one yet), and chocolate peanut butter cup torte, and baked mediterranean cheese spread (love another use for the Greek Rub), and...

...well you get my drift. ;)

I want to try most of those too - but aren't the avocado salsa cups from a couple seasons ago? I don't think they are new...I'm sure I've made them (and loved them!) before.

I went yesterday and bought the stuff to make the Spinach Pizza - I KNOW that will be a family favorite! And the baked Med. Cheese Spread! I also bought some Olga's Flat Breads (local sorta-Greek restaurants) that I found in the frozen food section....Yum!

I Love those cookbooks! I have just about everyone of them. I can't wait to get my hands on the new one!

I LOVE the SB cookbooks! It is great that ANYONE can afford one, and they always have such great recipes!

I am so happy that they are all 30 minutes or less, and pretty low in cost to make. (Both of these will be HUGE selling points for people to add on more than one to their order so they can share and use them as small gifts and/or cards to give to others!!)

BTW- Janet...we aren't cheap, honey!! We are FRUGAL!!

KellyTheChef said:
I LOVE the SB cookbooks! It is great that ANYONE can afford one, and they always have such great recipes!

I am so happy that they are all 30 minutes or less, and pretty low in cost to make. (Both of these will be HUGE selling points for people to add on more than one to their order so they can share and use them as small gifts and/or cards to give to others!!)

BTW- Janet...we aren't cheap, honey!! We are FRUGAL!!

Funny thing...called my husband on the way home from church and he says, "So, did you go to Goodwill today?"

I said, "How did you know?"

He says, "You always go there after church and before the grocery store on Sundays."

(I guess 4 times in a row makes a new routine.)

I always browse now since we've found some great tool and radio treasures there.

But, I REALLY need to clean!

I love the SB cookbooks, too. Thanks for posting the recipe summary, now the family is drooling :)Looking forward to the Latin flavor cookbook too!

CookingwithMary said:
I love the SB cookbooks, too. Thanks for posting the recipe summary, now the family is drooling :)

Looking forward to the Latin flavor cookbook too!

Sent you a "gift" Mary. ;)

Thank you for taking the picture of that summary of the new SBRC. I am so excited and I cannot wait to make them all!

I love our seasons best cookbooks and would you believe I NEVER sell them. I don't know why!!

I'm making the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad tomorrow. The recipe is in the catalog. :thumbup::thumbup:

Yup, and we got the recipe card samples so that was nice.

I can't wait to make the artichoke bread bowl one!

I made the Artichoke Bread Bowl and it's as delicious as it looks!!!!Yummmmmmo

thebowman said:
I made the Artichoke Bread Bowl and it's as delicious as it looks!!!!Yummmmmmo

Ohhh Shari... that's been looking good to me since conference! I was trying to get my friend to make it for meeting tomorrow night, but she's making those cookies instead :(

Um, I LOVE the seasons best! Oh, Ali- I need to order one from you! I sent you an email...

Related to Discover the Season's Best 2008 Cookbook at Taste of Home Outlet Store!

1. What is included in the "Discover the Season's Best 2008 Cookbook"?

The "Discover the Season's Best 2008 Cookbook" features over 200 delicious recipes from the Taste of Home Outlet Store. These recipes are perfect for every season and include appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts.

2. Is the cookbook available in digital format?

Yes, the "Discover the Season's Best 2008 Cookbook" is available for purchase in both printed and digital formats. You can purchase the digital version directly from the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Discover the Season's Best 2008 Cookbook" are tested and approved by Taste of Home professionals. They are designed to be easy to follow and use common ingredients that can be found at any grocery store.

4. Can I make substitutions in the recipes?

Absolutely! The recipes in the cookbook are meant to be customizable to fit your dietary preferences or any ingredients you may have on hand. Feel free to make substitutions and adjustments as needed.

5. Are there any special tips or techniques included in the cookbook?

Yes, each recipe in the "Discover the Season's Best 2008 Cookbook" includes helpful tips and techniques to ensure your dish turns out perfectly. These tips are provided by the Taste of Home experts and will help you become a better cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies