• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Fit for Your Trifle Bowl: Cookware Protectors Set

In summary, the Cookware Protectors Set for Trifle Bowl includes 5 round-shaped protectors that can be used for various sizes of trifle bowls. They can also be used for other round-shaped cookware and can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. However, they are not suitable for use in the oven or microwave. They are designed to fit most standard-sized trifle bowls, but it is recommended to measure the bowl before purchasing for the best fit.
kkimpinski
Set includes one 20"/50 cm and two 16"/40cm Cookware Protectors.

What size do you use in your Trifle Bowl?

You could use either one in the trifle bowl...whatever one you have "extra" laying around!

I think I use the smaller one, but I'm not 100% sure
The one I use fits perfectly - the "wings" sit just under the top of the bowl

Thanks Kelly & Lindsay!

That's perfect as I am getting a set and want to use one for my trifle bowl and give one to a host who just ordered the trifle bowl.

I am thinking that both would work...cuz even if one is too big, you can just fold it down and tuck it under the base.

I never thought of using it for the trifle bowl but after reading this thread I think I am going to use one of the protectors. Thanks for sharing! It makes lots of sense to use it for this.

Related to Discover the Perfect Fit for Your Trifle Bowl: Cookware Protectors Set

1. What is included in the Cookware Protectors Set for Trifle Bowl?

The Cookware Protectors Set for Trifle Bowl includes 5 round-shaped protectors that are designed specifically to fit trifle bowls of various sizes.

2. Are the Cookware Protectors Set only for trifle bowls?

No, while the set is specifically designed for trifle bowls, the protectors can also be used for other round-shaped cookware such as mixing bowls or cake pans.

3. How do I clean the Cookware Protectors?

The Cookware Protectors can be hand-washed with warm water and mild soap. They are also safe to be washed in the dishwasher on the top rack.

4. Can the Cookware Protectors be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the Cookware Protectors are not designed to be used in the oven or microwave. They are meant to be used as a protective layer between cookware when stored or stacked.

5. Will the Cookware Protectors fit all sizes of trifle bowls?

The Cookware Protectors are designed to fit most standard-sized trifle bowls. However, we recommend measuring your trifle bowl before purchasing to ensure the best fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefKrisB
  • Products and Tips
Replies