• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Products at My Open House | Flyer by Chef Moseley

In summary, the "New Products Flyer" is a catalog released every season by Pampered Chef featuring the latest and most innovative products. It is released four times a year and allows customers to purchase new items immediately. The flyer often includes exclusive deals and promotions, and all products can also be found on the regular Pampered Chef website.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Here is a flyer I made to put in my packets for my open house. I have pictures of the products above each description. If you would like a copy of this document with the pictures please email me. It's too large to attach here :) [email protected]

Attachments

• Featuring additions to our2.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
I would like a copy of your New Products Flyer.
My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Brenda

Could you also please email it to me? I opened the attatchment but the pictures aren't showing up. Thanks! [email protected]

Can you please email it to me as well? I am doing a booth on Labor Day and this may come in handy! [email protected]

I would love it if you could forward me your flyer w/pics. Thanks, Cary:love:

Hello can you also send me a copy of the new items. Thank you so very much for putting it together for us. [email protected]

hi could i also have a copy with the pics. I also thank you for putting it together.
[email protected]

;)Hi all - Just would like to point out that she has asked US to email HER - check out the first post - might be easier to get that way!;)

Related to Discover the Latest Products at My Open House | Flyer by Chef Moseley

1. What is the "New Products Flyer"?

The "New Products Flyer" is a catalog that features the latest and most innovative products from Pampered Chef. It is released every season and showcases new items that have been added to our collection.

2. How often is the "New Products Flyer" released?

The "New Products Flyer" is released four times a year, corresponding with each season. This allows us to continuously introduce new and exciting products for our customers to try.

3. Can I purchase items from the "New Products Flyer" immediately?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "New Products Flyer" as soon as it is released. Our consultants will have the new products available for purchase at parties and events, or you can order them online through our website.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions in the "New Products Flyer"?

Yes, the "New Products Flyer" often features special deals and promotions for some of the new products. These can include discounts, free gifts, or bundle offers. Be sure to check it out to take advantage of these exclusive deals.

5. Can I find all the products from the "New Products Flyer" on the regular Pampered Chef website?

Yes, all the products in the "New Products Flyer" can be found on our regular website. However, the flyer may also include exclusive products that are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check it out and get them while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
  • Jess_K