• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for HWC Flyer? Check Out These Suggestions!

In summary, the conversation discussed different ideas on how to promote and sell HWC products during an open house event. These ideas included hosting a raffle, offering product samples, giving discounts, holding a Q&A session, and having product demonstrations. The goal is to create excitement and encourage attendees to make a purchase by providing them with opportunities to interact with the products and receive more information about them.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have an HWC open house tomorrow night so I borrowed everyone's ideas on CS and made some flyers to put by each HWC item to give use ideas. I've had a hard time this year moving the HWC products so I decided to get proactive about it and take a different tack so here's what I came up with. I'm always open to how to make anything better so please be honest!

Attachments

• PC HWC Pink Product Info Sheets.doc
    733.5 KB · Views: 405
Idea 1: Have a raffle for HWC items! Give out tickets to everyone who visits the HWC open house and put them in a bowl. Then, at the end of the night, have a drawing for a chance to win a HWC item. This will create excitement about the products and encourage people to stay for the duration of the event.Idea 2: Host a "Try it Out" station. Set up a table with a few HWC items and let people sample them. This will give attendees an opportunity to test out the products before they make a purchase so they can make a more informed decision.Idea 3: Offer discounts on HWC products. Create discount coupons for the HWC items and hand them out during the open house. This will encourage people to buy now instead of waiting, and it will also give them an incentive to come back and shop at your store in the future.Idea 4: Hold a Q&A session. Invite an expert in the field to come and answer any questions people have about the HWC items. This will help alleviate any reservations people might have and give them more confidence in making a purchase. Idea 5: Have a product demonstration. Set up a station where you can show people how to use the HWC items. This will demonstrate the value of the products and help people feel more comfortable using them.

That's a great idea! It's always helpful to have some creative and eye-catching flyers to give customers ideas on how to use the products. I think it's great that you're taking a proactive approach to selling the HWC items. Have you thought about reaching out to customers who have purchased HWC products in the past and asking for their feedback or suggestions on how they use the products? That could also give you some valuable insights on how to improve your sales strategy. Good luck with the open house tomorrow!

Related to Need Ideas for HWC Flyer? Check Out These Suggestions!

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer Items Flyer"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Items Flyer" is a special promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features a selection of products specifically chosen to support breast cancer awareness and research.

2. How much of the proceeds from the flyer go towards cancer research?

Pampered Chef will donate $1 from the sale of each featured "Help Whip Cancer" product to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer initiative.

3. Can I purchase these products outside of the "Help Whip Cancer Items Flyer" promotion?

Yes, all of the products featured in the flyer can also be purchased individually outside of the promotion. However, only purchases made through the flyer will contribute to the donation to the American Cancer Society.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts on these products in the flyer?

Yes, there are exclusive discounts and deals on the products featured in the "Help Whip Cancer Items Flyer". These deals are only available through the flyer and are not valid on regular purchases of these products.

5. When will the "Help Whip Cancer Items Flyer" be available?

The flyer will be available during the designated "Help Whip Cancer" campaign period, typically in the month of October. However, some products may be available for purchase year-round.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • des10ie