• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Dimensions of Our New Cool and Serve Tray

In summary, the New Cool and Serve Tray is a durable and BPA-free plastic tray that can withstand temperatures up to 120°F. It features a gel-filled inner layer that can be frozen to keep food and drinks chilled for hours. It is not suitable for hot foods and is top-rack dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The tray can hold up to 2.5 quarts of food or drinks, making it great for serving at parties and picnics.
DebPC
Staff member
What are the approx dimensions of it?
Thanks!

12x12 is what I've heard.

Thanks Beth! I just heard back from the Test Kitchens that's what they are.
You're always helping me out.

Cool and Serve TipWant the full volume of the bottom but still want chilling? Put the cover opening facing up, put geen chillers in then put bottom on top. I think this would be great for salads.

Happy Chef said:
Want the full volume of the bottom but still want chilling? Put the cover opening facing up, put geen chillers in then put bottom on top. I think this would be great for salads.

That's BRILLIANT!!!

Awesome Idea! And yet one more way to use it! :D

Can't take credit- a customer was playing with it and showed me.

Related to Discover the Dimensions of Our New Cool and Serve Tray

What is the New Cool and Serve Tray made of?

The New Cool and Serve Tray is made of durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe for food contact and can withstand temperatures up to 120°F.

How does the New Cool and Serve Tray keep food cold?

The New Cool and Serve Tray features a unique gel-filled inner layer that can be frozen to keep food and drinks chilled for hours. Simply place the tray in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use.

Can the New Cool and Serve Tray be used for hot foods?

No, the New Cool and Serve Tray is not designed to withstand high temperatures and should only be used for cold or room temperature foods and drinks.

Is the New Cool and Serve Tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the New Cool and Serve Tray is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

What is the capacity of the New Cool and Serve Tray?

The New Cool and Serve Tray can hold up to 2.5 quarts of food or drinks, making it perfect for serving a variety of dishes and beverages at parties, picnics, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • byrd1956