• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray

In summary, the New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray is a 9 inch by 9 inch tray that is dishwasher safe and made with BPA-free materials. It is not suitable for use in the oven, but can be used to serve and store chilled foods such as fruits, vegetables, cheese, and dips. Simply fill the tray with ice and place your desired food items on top to keep them cool and fresh for longer.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Is there a flyer available on the website for the new Small Cool & Serve Square Tray? If so, can someone point me in the right direction?

How great would it be, when they email us about a midseason product, if there was a link in it to a flyer we could use to promote it!

It's under Training & Resources>Product Training>Cool & Serve Collection.
http://new.pamperedchef.com/cc/cool-and-serve-collection

Thank you so much! Just what I was looking for!

I ordered catalogs at just the right moment and received full-page catalog inserts for all of the catalogs.

1. What is the size of the New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray?

The New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray measures 9 inches by 9 inches.

2. Is the New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray be used in the oven?

No, the New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray is not suitable for use in the oven. It is designed for serving and storing chilled foods.

4. Is the New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray BPA-free?

Yes, the New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray is made with BPA-free materials for safe food storage and serving.

5. How do I use the New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray?

The New Small Cool & Serve Square Tray can be used to serve and store chilled foods like fruits, vegetables, cheese, and dips. Simply fill the tray with ice and place your desired food items on top to keep them cool and fresh for longer. You can also use it to serve chilled desserts, such as ice cream or sorbet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • heatherbares