• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Cooking Tips from Test Kitchen Experts | Workshop Notes

In summary, the conversation revolves around a workshop that some people attended and others missed out on. There was discussion about taking notes, particularly around a new theme show featuring chocolate desserts. Some attendees shared their notes and tips from the workshop, including the use of specific brands and cookware for certain recipes. The conversation ends on a friendly note, with one person promising to post their notes at a later time.
momoftwins
If anyone went to this workshop could you please post or email me your notes????? I wanted to go to it but got into my other hot workshops!! Thanks in advance!

I don't have any real notes from that workshop. As a matter of fact, they encouraged us not to take notes. Everything will be in the notes about the new theme shows.One thing I did learn is that you should never have that much chocolate in front of that many women without letting them have at least a taste.

That's so funny, Rae. I think everyone at the workshop I went to was thinking the same thing. I did write a few things down, but I'll have to find my notes. I'm lazy this time of night. Feel free to e-mail me and I'll get back to you.

Rae and I were plotting to rush the stage for the Trifle.
evilgrin0045.gif
We figured we out numbered the chefs and we stood a good chance of capturing the prize!! We were just concerned on how were going to share it with the other 40 or 50 mainly females that were drooling as much as we were!!!
fighting0050.gif

I did take notes (such a goodie two shoes!!) They gave us lots of tips. I will try to think of them all or look over my notes. I am beat tonight and have to work tomorrow. I had a party tonight and need to get on the phone tomorrow evening. Have a party after work on Friday and another on Saturday:eek: :eek: :eek: Not complaining....just wondering how I'm going to hold through on my promise of getting notes posted!!!

What was the chocolate about?

new theme show for fall--Chocolate Bliss.

Ann - I am in no big hurry for the notes!!! :)

On vacation with DH so I will have to type up my notes later, but one thing they did do was use brand names and let us know which brands they liked best for the 12 recipes they featured. They also gave the "best release" for making different items. Off the top of my head they said they thought Baker's Joy was better for one recipe while butter & flour method was best for other recipes. They also really really ephasized that whle y can make the new skillet cakes in the nonstick cookware some of the old recipes like the Pineapple Upside Down Cake will not release well from the SS cookware so stick with the recipes specifically dsigned for that cookware.

A lot of my notes I posted individually (per recipe) under the new theme show recipe thread-

HTH

1. What is the purpose of the "Discover the Best Cooking Tips from Test Kitchen Experts" workshop?

The purpose of this workshop is to provide customers with insider tips and tricks from our experienced test kitchen experts. They will share their knowledge and techniques to help customers improve their cooking skills and create delicious meals using Pampered Chef products.

2. How long is the workshop and what does it include?

The workshop typically lasts for about an hour and includes a live demonstration from our test kitchen experts, interactive activities, and a Q&A session where customers can ask specific questions and get personalized advice.

3. Do I need any special equipment to participate in the workshop?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate. However, we recommend having some Pampered Chef products on hand to fully utilize and practice the tips and techniques demonstrated during the workshop.

4. Is the workshop free of charge?

Yes, the workshop is completely free for anyone to attend. We believe in providing valuable resources and support to our customers to help them make the most out of their Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I sign up for the workshop?

You can sign up for the workshop by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by checking our website for upcoming workshop events. You can also host your own workshop and invite friends and family to join in on the fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SKwong
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamscookingshows
Replies
Views
sharalam