• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Hosting a Successful Power Cooking Workshop: No Purchase Necessary

In summary, Mary is looking for brands that are comfortable and not ugly. She recommends Stuart Weitzman, Privo, and any other brands that come to mind. She is planning on hosting her own workshop and is asking for other people's help in inviting them.
pamperedbecky
Anyone doing their own Power Cooking Show?Has anyone done their own workshop-type show with a Power Cooking theme? I've had good luck when I host my own shows when I offer it as an educational workshop (stoneware, cutlery, cookware) so at the last minute I've decided to try to squeeze one in before double points ends. Although I let people know they don't have to purchase anything (come just to learn and eat!), most of the time I get good sales. I'm going to mostly invite through my customer connection website and their Power Cooking invite/email. I'm going to hand out invites throughout the neighborhood too. But I'm planning it for next Tuesday night!! I hope that's enough time to make it worthwhile. What do you guys think? If you've done the Power Cooking theme as your own show, do you have any tips? I'm planning on handing out recipes that night and probably do lots of raffles.

I want to make it a Mystery Host party, but after I tell them there's no need to purchase anything, I don't want to turn around and make it seem that I'm fishing for sales. Does that make sense??:confused:

I'm doing a Mega Show next Tuesday.... haven't decided what recipes I'm doing though. Maybe you could ask each person who is coming to bring 3-5 friends with them and turn each in as a hosted show. ??? I think you have plenty of time to offer it. What do you have to lose? GO FOR IT!!!!

Well, I'm doing it and have started handing out invites for my power cooking workshop on Tuesday! Unfortunately with the horrendous weather today, I only got them in about 1/3rd of the mailboxes in my 90 or so home subdivision. I'm also going to send out the evite tonight. I've had one say yes they're coming so far. I just hope it doesn't snow that day!!!!

What are your favorite brands that are actually comfortable and not ugly.

Mine are:
Stuart Weitzman
Privo

I'm looking for more.

I need WIDE shoes...that are comfy. Any hints on a brand name?I'm looking for plain pumps, low to medium heel. Size wise, as an example, Propet shoes are not wide enough :( can barely squeeze into them. Crocs fit.Help!Mary (BigFoot)

I have narrow feet so wide will be difficult for me to recommend!

1. What materials are the "Comfy yet Stylish Shoes!" made of?

The "Comfy yet Stylish Shoes!" are made of a combination of high-quality leather and breathable mesh fabrics. This allows for both comfort and style.

2. Are these shoes suitable for all-day wear?

Yes, the "Comfy yet Stylish Shoes!" are designed to provide all-day comfort. They have cushioned insoles and supportive arches to keep your feet feeling great even after a long day.

3. Do these shoes come in wide sizes?

Yes, the "Comfy yet Stylish Shoes!" are available in wide sizes to accommodate all foot widths. We understand the importance of finding the perfect fit, so we offer a range of sizes to ensure everyone can enjoy our shoes.

4. Are these shoes slip-resistant?

Yes, the "Comfy yet Stylish Shoes!" feature a slip-resistant sole, making them perfect for wearing in the kitchen or other potentially slippery environments. You can feel confident and safe while wearing these shoes.

5. Can I wear these shoes in both casual and formal settings?

Absolutely! The "Comfy yet Stylish Shoes!" are versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. They are perfect for both casual and formal settings, so you can wear them wherever the day takes you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg