• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Adorable Cat and Christmas Tree Photos You've Been Searching For!

In summary, Boo the cat loved the tree, but KG the dog was afraid of her. Boo is a fiesty little cat and KG the dog is afraid of her.
aried
Gold Member
I couldn't find the earlier post. Here is our kitty in the tree.

Attachments

• boo.JPG
    boo.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 437
that is soo cute. i want a kitten for christmas, but my hubby wont let me... :(

the picture is adorable, although i am sure you werent happy with the kitty!

my cat is 12, and this is her first year with a tree, since we had a small apt before. luckily she's not really interested (its an artifical tree) but she hangs out a lot near it. i did catch her nibbling on the bottom branch, but quickly stopped her. (her name is Christmas, so I didnt want to get everyone confused)

feather18 said:
that is soo cute. i want a kitten for christmas, but my hubby wont let me... :(
No you don't. You really don't. He's right.

We've two of the small, feline variety terrorist furballs destroying everything in sight.

Awww, KG, but they grow up so fast!!! I took one of Moose in the tree last year and I have the 2007 picture that I need to get printed. Boo is SOO adorable!!!!

Kittens are cute, but KG is right...for every cute moment, there are equal or more moments of terror to live with!!! I would get another one in heart beat! I should be wearing the tee shirt that says...."I am just one bad relationship from owning 50 cats and being the Cat Lady"

An Ann, I LOVED:love: :love: the picture you posted!!! So funny and so cute! Terror and all!!!:eek:

lol, yeah your right they can be a terror, but i love having a cat... reasons he doesnt want one, is hair shedding, and if we have a baby soon... but is all of that really true? why cant we have a cat and a baby??

feather18 said:
lol, yeah your right they can be a terror, but i love having a cat... reasons he doesnt want one, is hair shedding, and if we have a baby soon... but is all of that really true? why cant we have a cat and a baby??

I have a short haired cat, and she doesn't shed much....and as long as DS leaves her alone when she wants to be left alone, they get along fine. And she was 12 when he was born!
The only thing with a kitten and baby would be that a kitten thinks that anything that moves is for playing with, and they have sharp little teeth and claws - a baby wiggling might be too big of a temptation, and kitty make take it as an invitation to pounce....

True Becky.. my hubby believes that myth about cats suffocating babys. I dont believe that. So he is afraid of having one. but the whold pouncing thing is true.. hmm....i guess it doesnt matter because he is not going to go for it anyway!!!

aried said:
I couldn't find the earlier post. Here is our kitty in the tree.
Here's Boo online for you:

boo.jpg

feather18 said:
True Becky.. my hubby believes that myth about cats suffocating babys. I dont believe that. So he is afraid of having one. but the whold pouncing thing is true.. hmm....i guess it doesnt matter because he is not going to go for it anyway!!!
If you can convince him, have the cat declawed and make it an indoor cat. We got a cat when my son was about 3 and had him declawed and kept him indoors. My son is now 17 and Silky (he named him after his favorite blanket, plus Silky is silky!!) is showing few signs of aging. He is still devoted to my son even though my son has put him through some tough and rough times!! In the end, he is spoiled and loved much!
Ann

I'll put Camilla Bean pics hereCamilla is quite the little trouble maker. I should have known when she sent our 110 pound retriever, Spirit running in fear on her 1st day home that we had a fiesty little furball on our hands. She is very sweet, but she's chatty, and has quite the attitude if you take her away from something she's trying to destroy...she'll actually talk back.

She LOVES water, so I can't squirt her out of the tree... I'm just not sure what to do about it. Any ideas? I'd like to decorate the thing tonight, but not if I'm going to have to keep re-doing it several times a day :)

Attachments

• camillabean.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Our Gracie is 3. We store our fake tree in a big canvas bag. The second I unzipped the bag she jumped in - then when we put up the tree she climbed it. Same as last year and the year before. She hasnt climbed it the last couple days, I think because it is full of ornaments and garland now! She lays under it tho and purrs and purrs! Too Cute!

Everyone has such cute kitties!
My former cats (may they rest in peace) Gus and Weasel never climbed the tree, they did sit under it and purr, and occassionally bat an ornament off, but never climbed the tree, or damaged it. They were the bestest cats ever!

Thanks KG. I can't figure out how to put pictures in the messages.

Ann R.

kitchen diva, camillas coloring is beautiful!! all of your kittys are! i hope i get one!!

Related to Discover the Adorable Cat and Christmas Tree Photos You've Been Searching For!

1. What makes these cat and Christmas tree photos so special?

These photos feature adorable cats interacting with Christmas trees, making for cute and festive images that are perfect for the holiday season.

2. Can I use these photos for personal or commercial use?

Yes, these photos can be used for both personal and commercial use. However, please credit the photographer if using for commercial purposes.

3. Are there different breeds of cats featured in these photos?

Yes, there are a variety of different breeds of cats featured in these photos, including Siamese, Maine Coon, and Persian cats.

4. How many photos are included in this collection?

There are over 50 high-quality photos included in this collection, providing a wide range of options for use in your projects or home decor.

5. Can I purchase these photos individually or only as a collection?

These photos are only available for purchase as a collection. However, you can choose to use only the photos that best suit your needs and save the rest for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
debbie mc
  • thechefofnorthbend