• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Asher Win: Vote for the Cutest Cat in the November 2007 Photo Contest!

In summary, someone recommended that Kristin put her cat picture in a pet photo contest. Kristin found an e-mail that told her that she had already voted and her vote didn't count. Asher is tied for the lead with 8% of the vote. If you haven't voted yet, please vote this week so she can pull ahead for the lead.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Someone on here recommended that I put my cat picture in a pet photo contest so I did and I just got this e-mail today:

Good day and thank you for your recent photo submission. Your cat's picture has been posted to the Cat Connection website for the November 2007 photo contest. Please tell your friends and family to vote for their favorite photo! Please remember, only one vote per person.

If there is a problem with the picture, name or voting, please let us know ASAP so we can correct the problem. You can follow this link to the contest - http://www.thecatconnection.com/contest/contestants.shtml
Good luck!,
Kristin B.
Customer Service/Webmaster

Please vote for Asher!
It's a little bit of a pain, you vote then get and e-mail and click on the link to register the vote...but appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :)

I voted! Come on everyone VOTE!! BJ's got the lead....VOTE FOR ASHER!

Done! Hey.... I think that Janet is at HO today!

quiverfull7 said:
Done! Hey.... I think that Janet is at HO today!

Close, I'm 1/2 mile down the road at a hotel...I'll be at HO in an hour! :D :D :D :D

How cute! Asher's got a shot at this...need more voters.

Wow.....BJ must have a big family that's voting - he is absolutely not the cutest! (kind of scarey looking eyes!)

I'm not getting a confirmation email!

I went back in and checked, and my email address is typed in correctly - but I'm not getting anything.
How long did it take for you to get the confirmation email?

Becky, It took a couple of minutes for mine to come through.

pamperedlinda said:
Becky, It took a couple of minutes for mine to come through.

'kay - it's been an hour for mine - and still nothing......maybe my spam filter is blocking it????

I couldn't get one through on yahoo but did get one through on gmail.

Thanks so far to all voting!

I voted! Your picture is the best...it should win! BJ's picture is NOT cute...must have lots of people they know voting!

I votedI voted and the confirmation email came to my bulk folder.

My son insisted I enter Snowball his cat into the contest. But I am not asking for votes since Janet asked first. He just wants to see his kitty online!! :love:

Debbie :D

If you enter now - you'll be up next month and we can vote then!

cool
janetupnorth said:
If you enter now - you'll be up next month and we can vote then!

My son will love that!!

SnowballMy son wanted me to show you the pic we are entering. He took a great picture of him in a tree hunting for birds! He never catches anything but he thinks he's a sneaky panther! Only he's all white, not black!
He's 16 months old born last July 4th, 2006. We got him in September for my son's birthday.
Can anyone tell what breed he is? I know nothing about cat breeds.

Attachments

• Snowball on the hunt!.doc
    1,017 KB · Views: 316
Awww...cute picture... I don't know what my cat is, she is just classified as DSH (Domestic Short Hair) - just put that in.

Bump for the afternoon/evening crowd...

Cute. I voted.

Bump because Asher needs more votes...

I tried to vote for Asher but I never got the confirmation email. I will try again.

Bump again - check your spam folder for the conf. e-mail.

Tried 3 different email addresses on 3 different days, still no confirmation email. No wonder Asher not getting enough votes.

I tried 2 different email addresses - and nothing! And it isn't in my junk mail or screened mail folders either.:confused:

My gmail address finally got the confirmation. The other two are no shows.

Bummer!!!! I found the e-mail in my spam folder when I did it...It came from: [email protected] if you want to try to search for it....Thanks for trying!!!!!

Still trying to drum up support for Asher - she is tied for the lead!

Asher is tied at 8% for the lead - if you haven't voted yet, please vote this week so she can pull ahead for the lead. All she wins is a collar and a toy, but DD is very excited to hopefully have a winning cat. :)

Voted!!

What is the story behind the picture?

I voted again with all of me email addresses. Will they count more than once since your first post says "one vote per person?" I voted to make sure but was curious.

I hope he wins!

jrstephens said:
I voted again with all of me email addresses. Will they count more than once since your first post says "one vote per person?" I voted to make sure but was curious.

I hope he wins!

I have the answer to my own questions. The confirmation email told me after I clicked the link, that I had already voted in the contest and my last vote would not be counted. DARN IT!!! I am out of email addresses!

StacieB said:
Voted!!

What is the story behind the picture?

That is Asher (our 13 year old cat) and Flower my daughter's week old chicken at the time.

She would take Flower out to play with her and the cat would hang around too and then the chicken jumped on the cats back and hung out for awhile. I ran inside and got a camera and got a few pictures of the duo playing in the grass. Asher has been perfectly tolerant of all other creatures (including mice unfortunately - I always joke that she is a vegetarian!). They hung around each other for a good 30 minutes that day.

Thanks for trying Jennifer. :) ...and using all e-mails. If you use more than one e-mail from the same IP address you have to wait 1/2 hour so the IP resets on their end. They allow the same IP for people voting from work, but only 1 per e-mail address and the 1/2 hour rule to try to eliminate "stuffing" the ballot box.

Well dang, I was wanting to "Stuff it!":balloon:

I voted for your kitty. I have a kitty too! Her name is Camilla Bean. She is 8 months old. We got her in May, about 4 months after we had just put our second of 2 cats down in less than 2 years. Gus and Weasel were my babies...Camilla is filling their spot quite well, and to boot, she thinks she's the mother of my two huge Golden Retrievers! a 7 pound cat preening 2 dogs that weigh 75 and 109 pounds is hillarious! :)

Just submitted my vote!

Well, BJ somehow got kicked up yesterday to 10%...oh well, haven't told Sammie yet - hoping they pick Asher as their favorite choice. :)

1. How do I vote for Asher in the November 2007 photo contest?

To vote for Asher in the November 2007 photo contest, you can follow the link provided in the email you received. This will take you to the Cat Connection website where you can find Asher's photo among the contestants. Simply click on the "vote" button next to Asher's photo to cast your vote.

2. Can I vote more than once for Asher?

No, the Cat Connection website only allows one vote per person. This ensures a fair and equal opportunity for all contestants.

3. What should I do if there is a problem with Asher's photo, name, or voting?

If you encounter any issues with Asher's photo, name, or voting process, please reach out to the customer service or webmaster at the Cat Connection website. They will be able to assist you and ensure that any problems are resolved as soon as possible.

4. Can I share Asher's photo and ask my friends and family to vote for him?

Yes, you are welcome to share Asher's photo and ask your friends and family to vote for him. In fact, the more votes Asher receives, the better his chances of winning the contest. However, please make sure that each person only votes once to keep the competition fair.

5. When is the deadline to vote for Asher in the November 2007 photo contest?

The deadline to vote for Asher in the November 2007 photo contest is not specified. It is best to cast your vote as soon as possible to ensure that it is counted in the final tally. Good luck to Asher and all the other contestants!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • kdawn1124