• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Free Shipping Codes for Your Online Purchase: Shop Smarter Now!

In summary, to qualify for free shipping and handling with Pampered Chef, you must place an order of $150 or more before tax and shipping. This offer is only available for orders within the United States and Canada. However, there are exclusions to this offer such as expedited shipping, international addresses, and backordered items. The free shipping and handling offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Orders placed with this offer will be delivered within 3-7 business days. There is no need for a promo code as long as the order meets the qualifications.
nicki25
Silver Member
This is not about PC, but I have heard of websites that you can find free shipping codes for other websites (when you are purchasing something) and was wondering if anyone else has heard of these or what any of them might be. I need to order DD her birthday present and just wondering if I can find free shipping for it.

I always just google the store I want and then coupons aka Old Navy Coupons or Victorias Secret Coupons. It normally brings up a few and then I just go through them until I find a coupon I like :)

Ditto what Alison said...or google promo codes and the name of the store

try gogoshopper . com

I LOVE IT! Search by store name or category- you'll find so many codes, you won't know what to do!!

Happy shopping!

I am looking to buy an American Girl doll and someone at work was telling me sometimes they have free shipping when you order but it doesn't come up when I go to the site. I thought I would try a coupon/free shipping site. Thanks so much ladies. I will check them out!!

dealnews.com has lists of coupon codes for various websites. They're not always for free shipping, but sometimes you can get another discount that makes up for paying shipping.

i love mybargainbuddy dot com....
codes, discounts... a ton of stuff!
Nicole

Related to Discover Free Shipping Codes for Your Online Purchase: Shop Smarter Now!

1. How can I qualify for free shipping and handling?

To qualify for free shipping and handling with Pampered Chef, you must place an order of $150 or more before tax and shipping. This offer is only available for orders within the United States and Canada.

2. Are there any exclusions to the free shipping and handling offer?

Yes, there are a few exclusions to the free shipping and handling offer. This includes expedited shipping, shipping to international addresses, and orders containing backordered items.

3. Can I combine free shipping and handling with other offers or discounts?

No, the free shipping and handling offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

4. How long will it take for my order to be delivered with free shipping and handling?

Orders placed with the free shipping and handling offer will be delivered within 3-7 business days. This timeframe may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

5. Do I need a promo code to receive free shipping and handling?

No, there is no need for a promo code to receive free shipping and handling. As long as your order meets the qualifications, the offer will automatically be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
Replies
Views
Tean94
Replies
Views
babywings76