• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this too good to be true?Is this $1 makeup sale too good to be true?

In summary, the website Eyeslipsface is having a sale where most items are $1 and you get 50% off your order with the code CAROLINA. You also have to pay shipping. The quality of the products is unknown, but people seem to like them.
jbachen
A friend just sent me this website: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/shop.asp

They are having some kind of sale because they were bought out and are getting rid of all the stuff in the old packaging for really cheap. Most of the single items are $1!! Then, if you enter the coupon code CAROLINA, you get 50% off your order up to your first $15. You still have to pay shipping, but everything is so cheap! (But apparently if you spend $53 before tax you can enter SHIP45 for free shipping. I have no idea if you can use both coupon codes, because I didn't spend the $53, but I figured I would pass this on, too...)

Now, I have no idea what the quality is of this stuff, but I figured I would try it out, and I wanted to pass it along to anyone else who might want to give it a try, too.... Happy shopping!!

AWESOME!!!
Thank you!!

Cool! I bought 15 - $1 items and paid $14.45! Thanks for the bargain. I bought some things I have been wanting but don't ever want to spend the money.

Well, I spent my Birthday money on those goodies! :) I'm a make-up junkie! BTW- you cannot use the shipping discount code with the 50% off your first $15.00 promo code. Darn! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Well, I spent my Birthday money on those goodies! :) I'm a make-up junkie! BTW- you cannot use the shipping discount code with the 50% off your first $15.00 promo code. Darn! :)

Well, my shipping came to $6.95, and 50% off $15 is $7.50, so it is about the same, but it would certainly be nice to get both discounts!

I cannot wait to get my stuff!!

What great deals--I may have to shop later!
Question: have any of you ever tried the mineral makeup? I've been wanting to try it ever since seeing the "bare minerals" ad on TV, but haven't wanted to pay the price. It's $5 on this site......anyone like it?

lacychef said:
What great deals--I may have to shop later!
Question: have any of you ever tried the mineral makeup? I've been wanting to try it ever since seeing the "bare minerals" ad on TV, but haven't wanted to pay the price. It's $5 on this site......anyone like it?

I have tried the sheer cover mineral makeup....waste of money. It cakes on really badly. But I haven't tried the other one....Bare Escentules?? Minerals?? too expensive.

I use Neutrogena Mineral Sheers for my foundation. You can get it at any drug store. It is light weight and covers well and costs $12.00. LOVE that stuff!

Oh...my local grocery/department store has the eyes lips face ( E.L.F) products in their makeup section. You might want to check to see if yours does too. They are only $1 at the store I go to, and then you don't have to pay shipping!

I love the Bare Escentuals makeup! It lasts a very long time and goes on great!

I would personally be very cautious about using a mineral makeup that only cost a $1.00. I seriously doubt it would be pure minerals.

ChefLisa said:
I love the Bare Escentuals makeup! It lasts a very long time and goes on great!

I would personally be very cautious about using a mineral makeup that only cost a $1.00. I seriously doubt it would be pure minerals.
It's marked down to $5 on this site posted...

Related to Is this too good to be true?Is this $1 makeup sale too good to be true?

1. What is "For Those Who Love a Bargain..."?

For Those Who Love a Bargain... is a collection of discounted products from Pampered Chef, perfect for budget-savvy shoppers.

2. How often do the products in "For Those Who Love a Bargain..." change?

The products in "For Those Who Love a Bargain..." change on a regular basis, so be sure to check back often for new deals and discounts.

3. Are the products in "For Those Who Love a Bargain..." of lesser quality?

No, all products in "For Those Who Love a Bargain..." are still high-quality Pampered Chef products. They may be discontinued or overstock items, but they are still the same great products you know and love.

4. How much can I expect to save by shopping in "For Those Who Love a Bargain..."?

The amount of savings varies for each product, but you can typically save anywhere from 20-50% off the original price by shopping in "For Those Who Love a Bargain...".

5. Can I use any additional discounts or promotions on "For Those Who Love a Bargain..." products?

Unfortunately, additional discounts or promotions cannot be applied to "For Those Who Love a Bargain..." products as they are already heavily discounted. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on these products when hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE
  • PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • janetupnorth