• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Dream Escapes: Choose Your Perfect Getaway and Start Planning Now

In summary, there are five different choices for "Dream Escapes" including a beach vacation, a mountain retreat, a city excursion, a cultural immersion, and a food and wine tour. You can customize your package by selecting activities and experiences, as well as trip length and accommodations. There are no age restrictions, but some activities may have their own restrictions. To book a "Dream Escape," you can consult with a Pampered Chef consultant. Travel insurance is not included in the package, so it is recommended to purchase it separately for trip protection.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
I had a pretty garmet bag all picked out, and now they've removed it and replaced it with a black samsonite one :( Does anyone know when we can start ordering?

Not until the end of January probably

I noticed today that a bunch of things were changed on the choices for level 1.

my choices are still there thank goodness. i'll probably go with the portable dvd player and the massage roller seat cushion

does anyone know if the power gazzel is any good? I'm totally out of shape and thought it would be a nice motivator for me---but don't want to get it and be disappointed---there are just so many choices.

Thanks.

Weird I had selected one of the watches and the samsung mp3 player for my 2 choices and now by the mp3 player it has the cloud nine symbol so I am wondering what they are doing? Why change them now when people are getting ready to choose thiers.

we had a gazelle sold it in a garage sale didn't work for me... :)

I was thinking about the Brothers Laser Printer/Fax. Has anyone owned Brothers items before? I usually buy Canon or HP. I can't complain for Free but I don't what a piece of junk either. There is about 7 things on there that I want really bad!! Let me know if you have any info! Katie

I have a Brother Laser Printer that I LOVE!!

Related to Discover Dream Escapes: Choose Your Perfect Getaway and Start Planning Now

1. What are the different choices available for "Dream Escapes"?

There are five different choices for "Dream Escapes" including a beach vacation, a mountain retreat, a city excursion, a cultural immersion, and a food and wine tour.

2. Can I customize my "Dream Escape" package?

Yes, you can customize your "Dream Escape" package by selecting the specific activities and experiences you would like to include, as well as the length of your trip and any special accommodations.

3. Are there any age restrictions for "Dream Escapes"?

No, there are no age restrictions for "Dream Escapes." However, certain activities may have age restrictions, so it is important to check with your consultant before booking.

4. How do I book a "Dream Escape"?

You can book a "Dream Escape" through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will assist you in selecting the best package and dates for your trip.

5. Is travel insurance included in the "Dream Escape" package?

No, travel insurance is not included in the package. It is recommended that you purchase travel insurance separately to protect your trip in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ann F
  • RachelNguyen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tash
  • MORFIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies