• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Product Flyer - Get Your Hands on Classic Items Now!

In summary, Pampered Chef may discontinue a product due to changes in customer demand, product availability, or updates to their product line. Once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but may be found through third-party sellers. Pampered Chef is always developing new products, and if a discontinued product is replaced with a similar item, they will communicate this to customers. Customer support is available for discontinued products, but the return policy does not cover them.
cmackey
Does anyone have a good flyer for the discontinued products? I checked the files on the site and the really good one with pictures was from 2005! I really want a good one to email and mail to my buyers. It would be greatly appreciated!

Cheryl Mackey
Independent Consultant
Cooking Pampered Style in Louisiana

Somewhere on here is a Going Going Gone.. I think that was the name of it.. HTH

Here ya go! Hope this is sort of what you are looking for!

Attachments

• RetiredProductsSept2006[2].doc
    401 KB · Views: 366
disc productsjust wanted to let you know the flyer from tasty tidbits called fall flash is great!! it doesn't have the pictures of these items - but it does list them as well as price changes and product updates and more!! i sent it out to my clients and said to contact me for a flyer with pics of disc items if they were interested.

Hi Cheryl,I understand your frustration in not being able to find a current flyer for discontinued products. As a fellow consultant, I know how important it is to have updated marketing materials to share with our buyers.I suggest checking with your upline or fellow consultants in your area. They may have a more recent flyer or be able to help you create one. Another option is to reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service and see if they have any resources available.In the meantime, you can also create your own flyer using product images from the Pampered Chef website. Just make sure to include any pertinent information, such as pricing and availability.I hope this helps and good luck with your sales!Best,

1. Why did Pampered Chef discontinue a specific product?

There are a variety of reasons why Pampered Chef may discontinue a product. This could include changes in customer demand, product availability, or updates to our product line. We are constantly evaluating and updating our products to ensure that we are providing the best options for our customers.

2. Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

Once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through a third-party seller or on resale websites. Please note that we cannot guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased through these channels.

3. Will a discontinued product be replaced with a similar item?

Pampered Chef is always looking to improve and expand our product line. While we may discontinue certain products, we are constantly developing new and innovative products to meet the needs of our customers. If a discontinued product is replaced with a similar item, we will make sure to communicate this to our customers.

4. Can I still get customer support for a discontinued product?

Yes, our customer support team is available to assist with any issues or questions you may have about a discontinued product. We may also be able to provide suggestions for similar products that may meet your needs.

5. Can I return a discontinued product?

Our return policy does not cover discontinued products. However, if you are experiencing any issues with a discontinued product, please reach out to our customer support team for assistance. They may be able to provide a resolution or alternative options for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • cmackey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies