• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Product List: ED-Sourced Document

In summary, the Cake Pan set is now a set of two pans and the Springform Pan Set no longer has a bundt insert.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Here is a document from my ED who got it from another ED.

Attachments

• LAST_CHANCE.doc
    30 KB · Views: 812
Thanks Janet!!!!

Thanks!!I will pass this on to my clustermates..

Janet: Thank you for the post. Some of these items surprise me: vanilla stoneware and cranberry scrapers (thought they would be around for a little while longer). This seems backwards ... only having cranberry stones but doing away with the cranberry scrapers.

Don't forget to change the information on the bottom and put in your own.

Thanks, Janet for sharing. I really appreciate not having to reinvent the wheel!

From the looks of the mega scraper and skinny scraper, it seems that the cranberry ones are being re-styled.

No vanila is going to upset some of my customers who do not like it and only want cranberry. Oh well, guess they will have to adjust!:D

Di_Can_Cook said:
From the looks of the mega scraper and skinny scraper, it seems that the cranberry ones are being re-styled.
Not so much a restyle as they are completely different products and just happen to be cranberry-colored. The new scrapers are pretty cool, and seem well-thought-out for the tasks for which they are intended.

Thanks for posting this flyer, it is great!

Thanks so much for posting this....

Thanks, Janet! You are the best!

chefmeg said:
Thanks, Janet! You are the best!

Hey, just passing on what others gave me, but you're welcome!!!!

Thanks so much, Janet! :) Just what I was looking for!

Anybody know how much notice we'll get when an item is out of stock? Do they tell us when supplies are running low?

They will warn us when supplies are running low. They already had that info in Weekly Bites about the Professional 12" lid. Supplies are running low on that item.

the bell pepper and herb rub why???
I love it and I heard many people love it too

Now I know I saw it...but now I feel like a complete dufus! I can not find the new descriptions of the "restyled" SpringForm Pan Set and the Cake Pans. I thought I read some where out here that the SpringForm Pan set lost it's bundt piece and that the cake pans are now a set of two. I can't find that or the new prices on these. I see the originals as Discontinued and the new ones listed under restyled but no new description or price. Help please I need to get this info out a.s.a.p please!

THANK YOU!

John - go to CC in the consultant news and it talks about them.

John, it's in the special edition newsletter. You are correct about what's changing in those sets, but I don't remember the prices off the top of my head.

I will have to revisit thatI looked before I posted but must have missed it. Geez! That's what I get for doing this on "company" time! Thanks ladies for the help.

LATER:

OK - Edited this one. I still do NOT see it in the Special Addition but I do have it from P3.
1707 - Cake Pan set - 2 pans - $17.00
1542 - Springform Pan Set - NO BUNDT insert - $24.50

Last edited:

Related to Discontinued Product List: ED-Sourced Document

What is the Pampered Chef Discontinued Product List?

The Pampered Chef Discontinued Product List is a comprehensive list of all the products that are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef.

How often is the Discontinued Product List updated?

The Discontinued Product List is updated on a regular basis, typically every few months. However, the list may also be updated at any time if a product is discontinued unexpectedly.

Where can I find the Discontinued Product List?

The Discontinued Product List can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Products" tab. It is also included in the catalog and on the consultant's website.

Can I still purchase products that are on the Discontinued Product List?

No, once a product is on the Discontinued Product List, it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find the product through a third-party seller.

Why are products discontinued?

Products may be discontinued for a variety of reasons, such as low demand, changes in manufacturing, or the introduction of new and improved products. Pampered Chef is committed to providing high-quality products and may discontinue items that no longer meet their standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • higoobs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rhonda Reid
Replies
Views
Admin Greg