• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Knives Discontinued in August - Who Knew?!

In summary, the knives discontinued in August were the Essential Series Knives, the Forged Cutlery Knives, and the Professional Cutlery Knives. They were discontinued as part of an effort to update and improve the product line. These knives are no longer available for purchase, but there are other similar options offered. Replacements for these discontinued knives are in development. Returns or exchanges for discontinued items are not accepted, but customers can contact customer service for assistance with unsatisfied purchases.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I was looking through the new Spring Catalog. Yes! Got it today! I didn't see the Knives in the Honing Case and was surprised since I didn't see them on the discontinued list. Yeah, never noticed they were discontinued in August!!! I've been showing them at shows all Fall! No wonder I never sold any! Duh!!!!!

You're not alone! Last weekend I did a show and put my cake on the cake stand w/ the removable pedestal. I didn't remember that it had been discontinued when the shimmering platter stuff came out! I mean I knew we had shimmering platter and tiered stand, but I thought we still had the white SA cake pedestal for some reason. lol Oh well. :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't keep track anymore. There are things that I think have been discontinued but are still in the catalog.

Related to Knives Discontinued in August - Who Knew?!

What knives were discontinued in August?

The knives that were discontinued in August include the Essential Series Knives, the Forged Cutlery Knives, and the Professional Cutlery Knives.

Why were these knives discontinued?

These knives were discontinued as part of our ongoing effort to update and improve our product line. We are constantly evaluating our products to ensure we are offering the best and most innovative options to our customers.

Can I still purchase these discontinued knives?

No, these knives are no longer available for purchase. However, we do offer a wide selection of other high-quality knives that are similar to those that were discontinued.

Will there be any replacements for these discontinued knives?

Yes, we are always working on developing new and improved products to replace any discontinued items. Keep an eye out for new knife options in the future!

Can I return or exchange my discontinued knives?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for discontinued items. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • tlennhoff