• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director's Request for Award - Fax #?

In summary, the Director's Request for Award is a form used to request recognition for a Pampered Chef consultant who has achieved a specific sales goal or milestone. This form can be submitted by faxing it to the designated number provided by the Director and must include basic information about the consultant and details about the achievement. There is a deadline for submitting the form, which is set by the Director. Once the form is processed, the consultant will receive recognition and/or rewards as determined by their Director.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone know the fax # to send my request in to?

Don't know, but you could call 888-OUR-CHEF and hit option 3.

How was your event this morning?

It is 630 261 8586

just had a lengthy discussion with them yesterday!!!

ange13 said:
It is 630 261 8586

just had a lengthy discussion with them yesterday!!!

Thansk Ange - and refresh for me...all I need to send is the "Directors Request for Award" form and the receipt for what I paid, right?

I sent a copy of the appl for the fair and the copy of the check i wrote. I didn't think to ask what all they needed-duh!!! i just assumed......yikes, wonder what will happen now!

Related to Director's Request for Award - Fax #?

1. What is the purpose of the Director's Request for Award?

The Director's Request for Award is a form used to request recognition for a Pampered Chef consultant who has achieved a specific sales goal or milestone. This allows the consultant to receive recognition and rewards for their hard work and dedication.

2. How do I submit a Director's Request for Award?

You can submit a Director's Request for Award by faxing the completed form to the designated fax number provided by your Pampered Chef Director. The form must be filled out accurately and completely to ensure proper processing.

3. What information is required on the Director's Request for Award form?

The form will ask for basic information about the consultant, such as their name, consultant number, and contact information. It will also require details about the specific sales goal or milestone achieved, including the date and amount of sales.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting a Director's Request for Award?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting a Director's Request for Award. This deadline is typically set by your Pampered Chef Director and may vary depending on the specific recognition or reward being requested. It is important to submit the form before the deadline to ensure timely processing.

5. When will I receive recognition or rewards for a Director's Request for Award?

Once the Director's Request for Award has been received and processed, the consultant will receive recognition and/or rewards as outlined by their Pampered Chef Director. This may include certificates, pins, or other forms of recognition. The consultant will be notified of the status of their request by their Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • schel