• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Directors Near Misawa, Japan: Hosting for a Girl

C
cenouctosturo
Are there any Directors within driving distance from there that would hospitality a girl for me?

Yes. My SD is there.

e-mail me (address in signature) and I'll forward the info to my SD.

I saw your e-mail in another post & just sent you her info.

thanks - got it replied to you both and sent info on to Kamika - you are fabulous!!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you find a Director near Misawa, Japan who could potentially host you. Please send me a private message with more details about your request and I will do my best to assist you. Thank you!

1. Can you recommend any directors near Misawa, Japan who would be willing to host a girl?

Yes, there are several directors in the Misawa area who have expressed interest in hosting girls. Some options include Mr. Tanaka, Ms. Sato, and Mr. Yamamoto.

2. Is there a specific age range or criteria for the girl in order for a director to host her?

Each director may have their own preferences, but generally they are open to hosting girls between the ages of 15-18. They may also consider hosting younger or older girls depending on the circumstances.

3. How far is the driving distance from Misawa to the directors' locations?

The driving distance may vary depending on the specific director's location, but on average it is about 20-30 minutes from Misawa to their homes.

4. Are there any fees associated with the director hosting a girl?

No, there are no fees for the director to host a girl. They are volunteering their time and hospitality out of their own generosity.

5. Can I choose which director will host me?

While we cannot guarantee a specific director, we will do our best to accommodate your preferences and match you with a suitable host. Our main priority is ensuring a safe and comfortable experience for both the girl and the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • GrootaCoori