• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Director's Loops: Discovering Your Network of Resources

In summary, Director's Loops are a source of valuable information that can be used to improve your skills as a Director. These loops are within your cluster and are more useful than Director's DCS.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've been hearing all about these "Director's Loops" practically since I joined PC. So, now that I'm a Director, how do I find out more about them? Are these just within your cluster? Or, are they another source like DCS? Which loops do you belong to and which do you find that you get the most useful info from?

[email protected] is one that I belong to...and I see some familiar names from CS on there too!

You can do searches within Yahoo. There are a few out there, but not a vast amount to choose from. I get the daily digest and somedays I scan it and delete, but other times there are some good and new ideas shared.

Yahoo is not the only place to find these however it is most familiar to me!

I used to be on Director's Dish, but got sick of the stupid requests for flyers and recipes and stuff. That's not what that loop is supposed to be about (and I couldn't believe some of the questions DIRECTORS were asking that they should have known the answer to) and I just didn't need the "junk" mail.This is the only place you need Linda!!!! :D:D

DebbieJ said:
I used to be on Director's Dish, but got sick of the stupid requests for flyers and recipes and stuff. That's not what that loop is supposed to be about (and I couldn't believe some of the questions DIRECTORS were asking that they should have known the answer to) and I just didn't need the "junk" mail.

This is the only place you need Linda!!!! :D:D

I totally agree! Some of the questions make one think they are new consultants. lol

I belong to Director Dish for years & have got nothing from it in a long time!! Someone post something, then you never hear anything. It always goes to the sender NOT to the whole group. Thats way I join CS!!!

[email protected]this is the one a bunch of us cheffers are on---If you need anything its back in minutes---but so is this site---I was a director 4 years before i joined one--

The loop mentioned above is much better than Directors Dish.I just get frustrated by the repeated questions that Directors should know.... I think one of the latest was an e-mail campaign to HO because they felt that too many consultant's don't read the fine print and miss out on the incentives. Who's fault is that? Isn't the ultimate responsibility on the consultant and the Director's responsibility to make it clear to her team that they NEED TO READ THE FINE PRINT? I guess I just got miffed by the lack of personal responsibility and people asking HO to make it more clear because some were being lazy and not making an effort to read the fliers. Am I totally off base here?

finley1991 said:
The loop mentioned above is much better than Directors Dish.

I just get frustrated by the repeated questions that Directors should know.... I think one of the latest was an e-mail campaign to HO because they felt that too many consultant's don't read the fine print and miss out on the incentives. Who's fault is that? Isn't the ultimate responsibility on the consultant and the Director's responsibility to make it clear to her team that they NEED TO READ THE FINE PRINT? I guess I just got miffed by the lack of personal responsibility and people asking HO to make it more clear because some were being lazy and not making an effort to read the fliers. Am I totally off base here?

That is ridiculous. If you are a working director, you should be up to date on policies and deadlines. Give me a break!!!

And many times the most elementary questions are asked by AD's and even a few SD's.

I know my AD would call me all the time to clarify things - even before I promoted. Hello?! And why wasn't I calling her all the time for help?:sick:

Great Question Linda! I always wanted to know but never got around to asking!

just my opinion- wait a bit---if you are new--send me an e-mail--i will send you a couple days worth---[email protected]

1. What is "Director's Loops: Discovering Your Network of Resources"?

"Director's Loops" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps individuals identify and utilize their personal networks to achieve their goals and advance in their careers.

2. How does "Director's Loops" work?

The program consists of a series of workshops and activities that guide participants through the process of identifying and connecting with their network of resources. This includes identifying mentors, building relationships, and utilizing connections to achieve success.

3. Who can benefit from "Director's Loops"?

"Director's Loops" is beneficial for anyone looking to advance in their career, build professional relationships, and achieve their goals. It is especially helpful for individuals looking to expand their network and make strategic connections.

4. Is "Director's Loops" only for individuals in leadership positions?

No, "Director's Loops" is beneficial for individuals at all levels and positions in their careers. The program is designed to help anyone leverage their network and resources to achieve success.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Director's Loops"?

Yes, there is a cost to participate in "Director's Loops" workshops and activities. However, the program is highly valuable and has helped many individuals achieve their goals and advance in their careers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila