• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Your NMD Meeting Live Up to the Hype?

other perks ;) So, in summary, the conversation was about a meeting that had been held with a director, during which they discussed booking for the Holiday Season and January & February Specials, which included an incentive trip. There was a door prize drawing and one person won a Trifle Bowl. There were different incentives for different levels of sales and recruitment for the trip, and some people were disappointed that they were unable to attend the meeting or join a hospitality cluster. People also discussed the details of the specials as well as the destinations for the incentive trip.
chefann said:
It just makes me more intentional about promoting so that I can lead my own meetings.

That's great thinking, Ann! :thumbup:

You know, I have to say that you don't have to be a director to do your own meetings if you want to. One of my recruits lives an hour and a half away in San Antonio, and comes to each of my meetings because she gets so much out of them and loves them. However, her recruits all live in the San Antonio area, and for a lot of reasons, they've never been able to come to my meetings in Austin. As such, as soon as she promoted to FD (2 recruits) she decided that she would start doing her own meetings as a way to make sure they got the same benefits as my team members. She has the added benefit of acting in the role that she WANTS, not what she currently is, and guess what? It means she's continued to recruit, and is so close to directorship she can taste it. :cheerleader:

So how does she do her meetings? First she sets hers for a few days to a week after mine, so she's seen what I do. Second, I send her the meeting planner each month and let her in on my planning so that she can plan simultaneously. If your director wouldn't send you the planner, you better believe that there are directors on here that would be more than happy to help in that capacity! :)

Yes, her meetings started small, but they are growing every month, and by starting early, she's given herself her own control, and she has the added bonus of getting to do them her own way! :boss:

ardipc said:
That's great thinking, Ann! :thumbup:

You know, I have to say that you don't have to be a director to do your own meetings if you want to. One of my recruits lives an hour and a half away in San Antonio, and comes to each of my meetings because she gets so much out of them and loves them. However, her recruits all live in the San Antonio area, and for a lot of reasons, they've never been able to come to my meetings in Austin. As such, as soon as she promoted to FD (2 recruits) she decided that she would start doing her own meetings as a way to make sure they got the same benefits as my team members. She has the added benefit of acting in the role that she WANTS, not what she currently is, and guess what? It means she's continued to recruit, and is so close to directorship she can taste it. :cheerleader:

So how does she do her meetings? First she sets hers for a few days to a week after mine, so she's seen what I do. Second, I send her the meeting planner each month and let her in on my planning so that she can plan simultaneously. If your director wouldn't send you the planner, you better believe that there are directors on here that would be more than happy to help in that capacity! :)

Yes, her meetings started small, but they are growing every month, and by starting early, she's given herself her own control, and she has the added bonus of getting to do them her own way! :boss:

This is exactly how my director and I do it!

I hold my meeting the Monday following her Wed. meeting. Most of my recruits cannot come to her meetings because of time/location. I love doing meetings with my team!

I totally agree, and I probably will start holding them before I actually promote. My upline is in a state of flux, and when it all clears, I'll be assigned to a NED out of state. Luckily, I know a totally awesome director locally, who has been great about letting me hook into her meetings myself.

dannyzmom said:
I agree completely.
One very wise Director-friend of mine (Hi Lori G!!) once shared some very wise words:

"When you know what you want and you want it badly enough, you'll find a way to get it.
So, how badly do you want it??"

YES!! Love that Carolyn! (and hi by the way!:))

Register your shows for Nov. Host Appreciation is up on Consultant's Corner.

where exactly....

Under consultant incentives tab then to promotions and programs then to Host Appreciation Month

crissy11 said:
where exactly....

Go to Consultant Incentives and then to Promotions and Programs and from there is an added box at the very bottom called "Host Appreciation Month" and go there.

janezapchef said:
I think it is a trip for 4, not just a trip for a "family of 4". So, those without kids, think who you could take. I told my bro last night (who lives in CO and whose girlfriend I have been trying to recruit) that we could take a big family vacation to Disney in 2010. His gf (who will probably be his wife by then) could take my parents. My other bro and SIL would be the only ones who need to pay. ;)

Even MORE reason why she needs to sign up...earn it for FREE for them...and they can bring 2 others!!!

Fluffy215 said:
Our national meeting did not have a theme. It was the usual cluster meeting with a video of the trip that was it. And she mentioned extra money for hosts in January (did not say levels or how much) but that was it. Nothing was said about scrapers. Nothing said about registering parties. Nothing said about Feb Host specials. Nothing said at all about guest specials. I feel we got pretty robbed in our meeting anyways. It seems there was a lot at our meeting we didn't get the info on :(

I told our Director (you and I are in the same cluster, btw) that I couldn't make it as I have been sick and she told me that all the info would be on CC in a few days. Seems that I didn't miss much of anything.

Harriet, yes we are in the same cluster. I forgot about that. No you didn't miss much of anything LOL Except I finally had my best month ever and got recognized. I know it's not as much as many others on here but hey I am proud of it. I had a little over $2700 in sales (#7 in our cluster) so I was happy. That was with 2 Kilo shows :) Thank goodness for those LOL

DebbieJ said:
Here, here!

What you BELIEVE is what you ACHIEVE.

Well said Debbie. That's what I meant, but get irritated when I hear CAN'T. It's not a word in my vocabulary.

Fluffy215 said:
Harriet, yes we are in the same cluster. I forgot about that. No you didn't miss much of anything LOL Except I finally had my best month ever and got recognized. I know it's not as much as many others on here but hey I am proud of it. I had a little over $2700 in sales (#7 in our cluster) so I was happy. That was with 2 Kilo shows :) Thank goodness for those LOL

Congratulations on your sales and having 2 kilo shows! :thumbup: That is wonderful!!! Sorry I missed out on your recognition. I just read the e-mail from HO on the promotions so at least now I know what the important information was.

<h2>1. What is the typical format for a NMD meeting?</h2><p>The NMD meeting is typically a fun and low-key event where consultants and their teams gather to discuss upcoming promotions, share tips and strategies, and celebrate achievements. Some directors may also include team building activities or games to make the meeting more engaging.</p><h2>2. Do I need to dress up for the NMD meeting?</h2><p>No, dressing up is not necessary for the NMD meeting. It is meant to be a casual and relaxed event where consultants can feel comfortable and have fun.</p><h2>3. Is there a gift or reward for attending the NMD meeting?</h2><p>It is not mandatory for directors to provide a gift or reward for attending the NMD meeting, but some may choose to do so as a gesture of appreciation for their team's hard work and dedication. This gift can vary from meeting to meeting.</p><h2>4. What topics are typically discussed during the NMD meeting?</h2><p>The NMD meeting usually covers upcoming promotions and specials, as well as strategies for booking and growing business. Directors may also use this time to recognize team members' achievements and share success stories.</p><h2>5. Can you reveal any information about the upcoming trip for NMDs?</h2><p>The details of the upcoming trip for NMDs may vary depending on location and timing, so it is best to wait until all consultants have had their meetings before discussing it. However, based on feedback from consultants who have been to previous trips, it is safe to say that the trip will be an exciting and rewarding experience for those who qualify.</p>

1. What is the typical format for a NMD meeting?

The NMD meeting is typically a fun and low-key event where consultants and their teams gather to discuss upcoming promotions, share tips and strategies, and celebrate achievements. Some directors may also include team building activities or games to make the meeting more engaging.

2. Do I need to dress up for the NMD meeting?

No, dressing up is not necessary for the NMD meeting. It is meant to be a casual and relaxed event where consultants can feel comfortable and have fun.

3. Is there a gift or reward for attending the NMD meeting?

It is not mandatory for directors to provide a gift or reward for attending the NMD meeting, but some may choose to do so as a gesture of appreciation for their team's hard work and dedication. This gift can vary from meeting to meeting.

4. What topics are typically discussed during the NMD meeting?

The NMD meeting usually covers upcoming promotions and specials, as well as strategies for booking and growing business. Directors may also use this time to recognize team members' achievements and share success stories.

5. Can you reveal any information about the upcoming trip for NMDs?

The details of the upcoming trip for NMDs may vary depending on location and timing, so it is best to wait until all consultants have had their meetings before discussing it. However, based on feedback from consultants who have been to previous trips, it is safe to say that the trip will be an exciting and rewarding experience for those who qualify.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila