• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did You See That Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form This Year???

In summary, To access the Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Ordering" tab. The form is available year-round for your convenience and can be customized with specific products and quantities. Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days, but may take longer during peak seasons. Once an order is submitted, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
chefkathy
:candyheart::candyheart::candyheart:

Attachments

• hwc_order_form.pdf
    221 KB · Views: 299
  • hwc_products.pdf
    249.1 KB · Views: 248
Dear Home Office,
There are many days when I love you. Today is one of those days.
Warmly,
Deb

Thanks for sharing Deb!!!

That just saved me some time :)

not to be negative but I wonder why the coupon holder isnt on there

Dutchess said:
not to be negative but I wonder why the coupon holder isnt on there

Because it cannot be purchased by guests. It's the free w/$60 gift. Only hosts can purchase them for $5.

I know that - but why not include it for ppl to know to order enough of the pink products so that they can get the Coupon Holder free

I agree that the photo should be on the flyer, but I wouldn't want the option on the order form. I'd rather explain that if they spend $60, I could add it on for free. But I wouldn't want to explain to multiple people why they didn't qualify to get it for free.

I was thinking I would like to give it to my sister to pass around her school but I know she isnt going to tell ppl the $60 rule which I know would bump sales up

Related to Did You See That Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form This Year???

1. How do I access the Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form?

To access the Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Ordering" tab. From there, you can select "Hwc Order Form" and it will take you to the form.

2. Is the Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form available all year round?

Yes, the Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form is available year-round for your convenience. You can access it at any time to place an order.

3. Can I customize my order on the Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form?

Yes, you can customize your order on the Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form. You can select the specific products and quantities you would like to order before submitting your form.

4. How long does it take for orders placed through the Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form to be processed?

Orders placed through the Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form are typically processed within 1-2 business days. However, during peak seasons or promotions, processing times may be longer.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my order after submitting it through the Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form?

Once an order has been submitted through the Ho Made Us a Hwc Order Form, it cannot be changed or cancelled. If you need to make changes or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • finley1991