• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Hosts' Order Form for HWC Products

In summary, the "Hosts' Order Form for HWC Products" is a form that allows hosts of Pampered Chef parties to place orders for products using their host credits and discounts. It can be accessed through a consultant's website or by requesting a link from the consultant. Hosts can use their credits and discounts on the form by selecting the desired products. Once an order is submitted, it cannot be changed and any additional items must be ordered separately through the consultant. Orders placed through the form are typically processed within 2-3 business days and a delivery estimate will be provided by the consultant.
finley1991
I have a few hosts each May that collect orders for the HWC products. I make an order form for them and wanted to share... the formatting might be off as I have word:mac but you'll get the idea. Also, I figure in the sales tax and round up for each product to make it an even amount... that's why the prices are a bit different... saves the host from calculating the sales tax. At the end I put it in as one order with 1 shipping charge.

Anyway.. just wanted to share! :)

Attachments

• HWC Order Form P1 2010.doc
    131 KB · Views: 221
  • HWC Order Form P2 2010.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 214
HWC Product Order FormProduct Qty Price TotalT-shirts ____ $20.00 _____Hat ____ $22.00 _____Mug ____ $12.00 _____Apron ____ $21.00 _____Tote Bag ____ $15.00 _____Subtotal _______Tax _______Total _______

That's really helpful, thank you for sharing your order form! It's great that you take the time to calculate the sales tax and round up the prices for your hosts. It definitely makes the process easier for them. And combining everything into one order with one shipping charge is a smart idea. Thanks for being so organized and considerate with your orders!

Related to Hosts' Order Form for HWC Products

1. What is the "Hosts' Order Form for HWC Products"?

The "Hosts' Order Form for HWC Products" is a form that allows hosts of Pampered Chef parties to place orders for products using their host credits and discounts.

2. How do I access the "Hosts' Order Form for HWC Products"?

You can access the form through your consultant's website or by asking your consultant to send you a link. You will need to log in using your consultant's ID and password.

3. Can I use my host credits and discounts on the "Hosts' Order Form for HWC Products"?

Yes, the form is specifically designed for hosts to use their credits and discounts. Simply select the products you wish to order and they will be discounted accordingly.

4. Can I add additional items to my "Hosts' Order Form for HWC Products" after I have submitted it?

No, once you submit your order it is final. If you wish to add more items, you will need to contact your consultant and place a separate order.

5. How long will it take for my order to be processed through the "Hosts' Order Form for HWC Products"?

Orders placed through the form are processed within 2-3 business days. Your consultant will provide you with a delivery estimate at the time of ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
foogiczon
Replies