• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know You Can Send Shower Invites Online Now?

.I agree they are way too plain.I printed them on some nice decorative paper that I use most of the time. I think they would look nicer if they had a little more color. I will probably buy some nicer paper to print them on to make them look nicer.
Well Deb ~ I didn't know it either... :confused: THANKS for sharing your discovery!!

I posted the same link a few weeks ago, when I sold off some of my unused old ones. But, yep, they're online now.

I'm a bit underwhelmed by them.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm a bit underwhelmed by them.

Yes, they are quite plain, but at least they are giving us something. :confused:

DebbieJ said:
Yes, they are quite plain, but at least they are giving us something. :confused:

I'm actually thinking that:
1. I'll have to pay to have these printed - or the host will.
2. Someone will now have to come up with a nice invitation type paper, envelope, and recipe card.

This is going to be much more expensive than what we had before, and not as classy looking.

It's about 5 steps down.:(

I just booked a bridal show expo for November 2nd and I have never done one before. Can anyone give me some advice on where to start? There is suppose to be 1000 plus brides there. I need advice on fliers, contracts, registries, product setup etc. I have some ideas but I need more input if anyone can help.

mike0805 ~ First of all WELCOME tro the boards!!!

Go to the top of the forum under "files" type in bridal expo, bridal invites, bridal flyer, booths, bridal registry, etc. and you will have more info than you can read before your expo on the 2nd.

Most of all - be prepared - brides and their moms LOVE to talk.

Have a bridal flyer/brochure and your info to exchange with them as they fill out a quick resgisrty or drawing slip (very importatn tot get their info) so you can call them with a follow-up call.

Have FUN with it1!!

~ G

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm actually thinking that:
1. I'll have to pay to have these printed - or the host will.
2. Someone will now have to come up with a nice invitation type paper, envelope, and recipe card.

This is going to be much more expensive than what we had before, and not as classy looking.

It's about 5 steps down.:(

I totally agree....I'm very disappointed with this.

I agree they are way too plain.

I've noticed that the print button (upper right corner) gets printed on all the PDF invites I print that come from HO. I don't mind it so much for regular cooking shows, but for a shower, it's pretty tacky. I wonder if that's been fixed in this invite.

It must be fixed, becuase I printed it using that print button on the invite and it did not show up :) I never had to do a shower invite until now, just got one but not until April. They are actually doing it as a surprise shower. I like this invite and yes will have to buy some nice computer paper to print it on, which I use most of my invites anyways, some kind of decorative paper. But since I don't know what the old one looked like I like the fact of having it period. It's either that or buying invites at the card store which I think for showers tend to be even more expensive. But that's just my opinion LOL

Related to Did You Know You Can Send Shower Invites Online Now?

What is the process for creating and sending "Shower Invites Are Online Now!"?

The process for creating and sending "Shower Invites Are Online Now!" is simple and convenient. First, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can select the show you are hosting and click on the "Create Invitations" button. This will take you to a page where you can customize your invitation with the date, time, and location of the shower. Once you are satisfied with the design, you can send the invites to your guests via email or social media.

Can I track the RSVPs for my "Shower Invites Are Online Now!"?

Yes, you can easily track the RSVPs for your "Shower Invites Are Online Now!" through your Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and go to the "My Shows" tab, where you will see a list of all your upcoming shows. Click on the show you are hosting and you will be able to view the guest list and their RSVP status. This makes it easy to keep track of who will be attending your shower.

Are the "Shower Invites Are Online Now!" customizable?

Yes, the "Shower Invites Are Online Now!" are fully customizable. You can choose from a variety of designs, add your own personal message, and even upload a photo if you'd like. This allows you to create a unique and personalized invite for your guests that reflects the theme of your shower.

Can I send "Shower Invites Are Online Now!" to guests who do not have a Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can send "Shower Invites Are Online Now!" to guests who do not have a Pampered Chef account. When creating your invites, you have the option to send them via email or social media. Guests who do not have a Pampered Chef account will receive an email with a link to view the invitation and RSVP. They do not need to create an account to view or respond to the invite.

Is there a limit to the number of "Shower Invites Are Online Now!" I can send?

No, there is no limit to the number of "Shower Invites Are Online Now!" you can send. You can invite as many guests as you'd like, making it easy to plan and host a successful shower. And with the convenience of online invites, there's no need to worry about postage or printing costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thedancingchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Yakmama