• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Open House Exceed Expectations?

In summary, "Just Wanted to Share........." is a recipe blog where Pampered Chef consultants and customers can share their favorite recipes and cooking tips using Pampered Chef products. Recipes and tips can be submitted through a form on the Pampered Chef website, and not all of the featured recipes use Pampered Chef products. The blog can be searched by ingredient or dietary restriction, and is available to everyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
Well...I had my open house this afternoon. And I have to say, I was pleasently surprised...currently at $350 in sales and more orders coming in this week.

I was completly stressed about this all week...and it was eaiser than I had thought.

Good job!
Any booking or recruit leads?

OH Yeah...almost forgot...2 books (maybe 3) and possible recruit

That is incredible for an open house!

Congratulations!!

Awesome congrats Jessie!

I'm now at $500 in guest sales..........................YEAH

PurpleAngel said:
OH Yeah...almost forgot...2 books (maybe 3) and possible recruit

That alone makes it all worthwhile!! Good job!!:)

Congratulations.

Doin' a happy dance for you!

Related to Did My Open House Exceed Expectations?

1. What is "Just Wanted to Share........."?

"Just Wanted to Share........." is a popular recipe blog where Pampered Chef consultants and customers can share their favorite recipes and cooking tips using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I submit a recipe or cooking tip to "Just Wanted to Share........."?

You can submit a recipe or cooking tip by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Just Wanted to Share........." link. From there, you can fill out a form with your name, recipe, and any photos or videos you would like to include.

3. Are all the recipes on "Just Wanted to Share........." created using Pampered Chef products?

While many of the recipes on "Just Wanted to Share........." feature Pampered Chef products, not all of them do. The main purpose of the blog is to share delicious recipes and cooking tips, regardless of the tools or ingredients used.

4. Can I search for recipes on "Just Wanted to Share........." by ingredient or dietary restriction?

Yes, you can use the search bar on the "Just Wanted to Share........." page to search for recipes by ingredient or dietary restriction. You can also browse through different categories such as appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.

5. Is "Just Wanted to Share........." only available to Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Just Wanted to Share........." is available to everyone, including Pampered Chef consultants and customers. Anyone can visit the blog to find and share delicious recipes and cooking tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies