• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss Something (Top Sales)?

In summary, David Meenan's name is not listed on the July Top Personal Sales list. This is very strange because he is usually one of the top sellers. It is possible that he took a break in July or that he went to a conference.
NooraK
Gold Member
I received my CN in the mail yesterday, and I was looking at the Top Personal Sales from July. While I was quite impressed by the #1 gal who sold over $40k, I noticed I did not see David Meenan's name anywhere. I don't think I can remember ever seeing a CN where his name wasn't on that list.

VERY weird!~
I hope there isn't something going on behind the scenes that we don't know about, like so many of our other great top sellers!

Maybe he took a break in July? He was at conference and he said he always takes 1 whole week off each month. Maybe in July he took a week for conference and a week vacation?

MLinAZ said:
Maybe he took a break in July? He was at conference and he said he always takes 1 whole week off each month. Maybe in July he took a week for conference and a week vacation?

Could be... I think Keith recently went to his cluster meeting, so maybe he knows.

There was a month in the last Excellence Award earning year that he wasn't in the top 20 in the CN. It must be vacation month. Not bad to be in the top 20, usually top 1, 11 out of 12 months and sell $300,000. Commission at 31% rate (incl director override on personal sales) is $93,000. He has a relatively small cluster so overrides aren't incredible. Plus, that's his gross. No way of knowing his net. Just pointing this out b/c when I first saw his sales I figured he was a millionaire. No, that's Nancy Jo :)

Becca_in_MD said:
There was a month in the last Excellence Award earning year that he wasn't in the top 20 in the CN. It must be vacation month. Not bad to be in the top 20, usually top 1, 11 out of 12 months and sell $300,000. Commission at 31% rate (incl director override on personal sales) is $93,000. He has a relatively small cluster so overrides aren't incredible. Plus, that's his gross. No way of knowing his net. Just pointing this out b/c when I first saw his sales I figured he was a millionaire. No, that's Nancy Jo :)

As an elite seller he gets an additional 3% commission!

BethCooks4U said:

Aha! Thanks Beth. Since I'm nowhere near an elite seller I forgot about that :) One part of the "new" career plan that I forget about. That puts him up to $102,000 before overrides and production bonuses on his team. A decent full-time income, factoring in taxes, health insurance, etc. that he has to pay for himself.

Funny, I noticed that too, and wondered where he was! Could have been vacation month, though!

Becca_in_MD said:
Aha! Thanks Beth. Since I'm nowhere near an elite seller I forgot about that :) One part of the "new" career plan that I forget about. That puts him up to $102,000 before overrides and production bonuses on his team. A decent full-time income, factoring in taxes, health insurance, etc. that he has to pay for himself.

WOW! That is just CRAZY to me!! Good crazy, but OMGosh!!

I was at his cluster meeting last month, but I have no idea. :)

leftymac said:
I was at his cluster meeting last month, but I have no idea. :)

C'mon, Keith, we need the dirt! :D

Oh, well... I do like to see how the upper crust lives!

I've heard that every now and then he takes a month off

I'm just impressed that it's only the 14th of the month and people are actually getting their CN's. Last month, well August CN....I received on SEPTEMBER 1ST...yes, 9/1. I haven't received September's yet. Maybe by October!!

BethCooks4U said:

You mean 2% :)

beckyjsmith said:
You mean 2% :)

Well, I'll be. Sure enough it's 2%. I was SURE it was 3. Thanks for letting us know.

FYI His Aug. sales were $16,000.

yankfan24 said:
I'm just impressed that it's only the 14th of the month and people are actually getting their CN's. Last month, well August CN....I received on SEPTEMBER 1ST...yes, 9/1. I haven't received September's yet. Maybe by October!!

I know! I actually got mine on the 10th! Could have knocked me over with a feather.

We had a consultant in our group who had a $36,000 fundraiser and her name was never in the CN for top sales. She was rather disappointed.

What is "Did I Miss Something (Top Sales)?"

"Did I Miss Something (Top Sales)" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase select products at a discounted price for a limited time.

How often are new "Did I Miss Something (Top Sales)" items released?

New "Did I Miss Something (Top Sales)" items are released every two weeks on Wednesday at 12:00pm CST.

Can I combine "Did I Miss Something (Top Sales)" items with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Did I Miss Something (Top Sales)" items cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

How long do "Did I Miss Something (Top Sales)" items stay on sale?

"Did I Miss Something (Top Sales)" items are only available at the discounted price for two weeks, or while supplies last.

Can I return or exchange "Did I Miss Something (Top Sales)" items?

"Did I Miss Something (Top Sales)" items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are damaged or defective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jenniferknapp
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lt1jane