• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Hit $2,500 in Sales Every Month

In summary, Shari is considering ways to increase her show sales to $2,500 per month. She has a full-time job and only has nights and weekends to work on her business. She is considering hiring someone to help her with show production and promoting her business. She also plans to increase her show average by only using the Discernment Business Consultants Bold system for her demo shows. Good luck to Shari as she pursues her dream of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant!
ChefNelson
Gold Member
You know those e-mails that come out with success stories from other consultants who have paid off all their debt and lived happily ever after because they became Pampered Chef consultants? I want to be that.

I did a little number crunching and basically if I can manage to reach $2,500 in sales every month I can get there. I can get caught up, I can get ahead, I can pay my bills with confidence and get out of this horrible financial state.

My question is ... can I do it? Any suggestions on how?

Right now my show average is around $500, which means 5 shows a month. I'm lucky to get one or two right now ... It is hard to see a $2,500 goal be realistic with those stats. I also have a full-time job, so I only really have nights and weekends to work on this.

Is it doable? How many of you consistently reach that level of sales?

I need some encouragement, advice, and words of wisdom to help propel me forward on this...

I don't know if I'm a good one to answer because I'm really only doing 1-2 shows a month at this point. However, some advice that I've gotten from my Director popped into my head when I read your question. It involved controlling your calendar.

Instead of thinking of "5 shows a month", think about how many shows you want to do each week (one most weeks and 2 on one week) and mark those on your calendar (I put a post-it on the days I want shows). Maybe pick 1 weeknight and 1 weekend day each week that you are willing to work. Then when one of those is full, work on filling one in the next week. If you fill one of the two each week, you'll have 4 shows each month without them being all back-to-back.

In addition to cooking shows, my goal is to try to have one or more catalog shows each month. They typically don't have the same show average that actual cooking shows do, but they fill in the gaps nicely with not as much work for me. I don't work full-time, but I do homeschool 3 kids so one show a week is usually the most I can manage. But I feel like I can keep in contact with one or two more hosts doing catalog shows during that month in addition to those.

I've never had a $2,500 month, but I think it's doable with 1 good show a week and a couple catalog shows. And breaking it down to just having to do one show a week gives you smaller goals to meet and puts you into more of a routine and might make it easier to meet your goal each month.

I wish you the best of luck!!

Shari

Try getting someone under you??? Just a thought but at my cluster meeting tonight, my director mentioned that 75% of the people that are close to filing bankruptcy, are only 271.00 short each month in paying bills...That is 2-3 shows a month...that might speak to someone at one of your parties.

chellb1234 said:
Try getting someone under you??? Just a thought but at my cluster meeting tonight, my director mentioned that 75% of the people that are close to filing bankruptcy, are only 271.00 short each month in paying bills...That is 2-3 shows a month...that might speak to someone at one of your parties.

yes! by growing your team and promoting you'll earn extra overrides on your own commission too! hearing sharon zelen speak at nc was very inspiring and motivated me to share my own story at my shows. thats a great way to increase interest in the biz at your shows.

also you can increase your show schedule by adding catalog shows (as the pp said) and by getting more bookings at your shows. my show schedule has exploded since implementing an fun incentive idea for my hosts. here's the thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/who-doesnt-want-get-leid-pc-party-right-67840/

and of course you also want to increase your show average. i did this by only using the dcb for my demo's and showing how truly versatile it is. there are also great online trainings on consultant's corner.

good luck! you can do it!

Cute idea Kristina! You started the other post 2 days before my evac from Japan. I was so distracted then, I never saw the original post. Thanks for sharing again. :D

Kristina ... you are my hero... what a great idea... so creative... I will be adding this.. thank you for posting it

Sheila.mazz said:
Kristina ... you are my hero... what a great idea... so creative... I will be adding this.. thank you for posting it

hahaha, thank you. i've gotten so many incredible ideas from this site since becoming a consultant and it is an honor & a pleasure to share what's been working for me with all of you. we're all so fortunate to have this forum to help each other succeed!:D

Sheila said:
Cute idea Kristina! You started the other post 2 days before my evac from Japan. I was so distracted then, I never saw the original post. Thanks for sharing again. :D

you're welcome! and "distracted" could be the understatement of the year.....lol.

veryfunny.gif

Go for it!! It's totally do-able!! I am in my SECOND MONTH of Pampered Chef (I just made my 30 days Nov 10) and I am $500 away from doing $2500 for November. LETS BOTH DO IT!!!!!

kristina16marie said:
yes! by growing your team and promoting
also you can increase your show schedule by adding catalog shows (as the pp said) and by getting more bookings at your shows. my show schedule has exploded since implementing an fun incentive idea for my hosts. here's the thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/who-doesnt-want-get-leid-pc-party-right-67840/

I tried this idea and, although the host was successful in handing out the leis, I was having trouble actually getting show dates on my calendar at the show. The potential hosts wanted me to call them - resulting in calls not being returned, continually postponing, etc. Now what I do is explain the shows have to be booked that night in order for future hosts to receive their free gift, and at the end of the third show, the current host will get her free gift. On low attendance shows, I have done the offer with two future bookings instead of three. If the shows are not held within 6 months, the original host does not receive her free product.

Thanks for the idea to help with bookings ... now to get just one show on the calendar to try it at! :) I really thought November would be my month with this awesome host special, but I'm striking out. I'm keeping at it though!Thank you everyone!

cochef said:
I tried this idea and, although the host was successful in handing out the leis, I was having trouble actually getting show dates on my calendar at the show. The potential hosts wanted me to call them - resulting in calls not being returned, continually postponing, etc. Now what I do is explain the shows have to be booked that night in order for future hosts to receive their free gift, and at the end of the third show, the current host will get her free gift. On low attendance shows, I have done the offer with two future bookings instead of three. If the shows are not held within 6 months, the original host does not receive her free product.

Yes I'll sometimes offer a Free Pantry Rub if they book a show dated on the calendar the nite of the show & keep the original date. Plus this incentive really motivates the host to help their bookings stick because they want their free thing! I had one host who had show #3 cancel so she kept the date & had another party. I let it count since I was able to keep my full schedule for that weekend.

ChefNelson said:
Thanks for the idea to help with bookings ... now to get just one show on the calendar to try it at! :) I really thought November would be my month with this awesome host special, but I'm striking out. I'm keeping at it though!

Thank you everyone!

How are you marketing the host rewards to potential hosts? Call everyone on your list of 100 (if you haven't make one - do it!), post on your Facebook page that they can get the "Magic" Deep Covered Baker for just $34.00!!! That right there is what's motivating my hosts.

The secret to having $2500 in sales each month is to schedule 6-8 shows so that you hold at least 5 and throw in a catalog show or two. That way if a show is small it will be offset by others. The secret to getting 6-8 shows on the calendar each month is to ask everyone. Be excited about the deals the host gets. Let past hosts talk about what they got at their show. Show big ticket items like the DCB and the MFP and show them how they can get it for 50% off or free. I rarely, very rarely, ever offer incentives beyond what the company does. No need to!For the first 6+ years of my business my sales were at least $2500 per month. Then I had a series of 8 surgeries and other health issues and even then I only had 2 months with less than $1250. I had 3 surgeries in 2011 and then June & July two huge vacations. But starting with September my sales have been over $3000 each month. Just saying this to illustrate that even when life happens it can be done.

This month's host special is a great one for getting hosts enthused. I've had 4 shows already this month after several of just barely making minimum. One of the hosts wanted to get the full knife block for her daughter for Christmas. When I pointed out that she could get it for $166 if she had a catalog show, that was that. Then this weekend, I had a host that got both the full knife set and the small one at 60% as well as the DCB and two other things at 50%. The host benefits really do help gain momentum.
Marci

It is completely possible! I became a consultant in late February. I work full-time and have 2 children so my schedule is already pretty hectic. But I have learned that if I share my excitement for the products, for example -- my favorite the dcb, it is easy to fill my calendar with people wanting to earn it at a discount or free! I live in a rural community in Southern Illinois and have done over $2500 four or five times already. Take advantage of the January special! That is the perfect opportunity to fill your calendar. Round up friends (10) to sell $100. They each get $41.50 in product-- and you have a $1000 show with little work. I did this in July and was able to hit $4800 in sales. As many of my hosts say, our product sells itself! Good luck!

What are the benefits of hitting $2,500 in sales every month?

The main benefit of hitting $2,500 in sales every month is the potential for increased income. By consistently reaching this sales goal, you can earn higher commissions and bonuses from Pampered Chef. Additionally, hitting this target can help you build a loyal customer base and potentially lead to repeat business.

What strategies can I use to reach $2,500 in sales every month?

There are several strategies you can use to hit $2,500 in sales every month. Some effective methods include hosting frequent parties or events, offering special deals and promotions, utilizing social media to reach a wider audience, and consistently following up with customers to encourage repeat purchases.

How can I track my progress towards the $2,500 sales goal?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools to help you track your sales and progress towards your goal. These include the Consultant's Corner website, where you can view your sales and commissions, as well as the Pampered Chef app, which allows you to track your party bookings and sales in real time.

What are some potential challenges I may face in reaching $2,500 in sales every month?

Some common challenges that consultants may face in reaching $2,500 in sales every month include a lack of time or resources, difficulty in booking parties or events, and competing with other direct sales companies. However, by staying organized, utilizing effective sales strategies, and consistently working towards your goal, these challenges can be overcome.

Are there any incentives for hitting $2,500 in sales every month?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives for consultants who consistently reach $2,500 in sales every month. These may include bonuses, higher commission rates, and recognition within the company. Additionally, hitting this sales goal can open up opportunities for advancement and leadership roles within Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pattybrady
Replies