• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Ruin My Busy July Schedule by Breaking My Foot?

In summary, if you suspect you have broken your foot, seek immediate medical attention and keep it elevated while applying ice and taking pain medication. Recovery time can vary, but it generally takes 6-8 weeks. You can still use many Pampered Chef products, but may need to modify your cooking and meal preparation methods. Attending Pampered Chef parties is still possible, and our consultants can offer tips for using products while recovering from a broken foot.
Cookingwithmichelle
Silver Member
I did a stupid thing yesterday! I stepped up on the bottom cabinet to reach a cup and I fell. I broke my foot and need surgery on Friday. I have to reschedule my jewelry party (was so recruiting this consultantant) and I have her PC show next Tues. AHHHH! I'm so upset! I had a good July scheduled too! I'm having my own pity party here!

Awww <<<<<<HUGS>>>>>> You poor thing! I hope you heal very quickly.

Brenda sent a message to the loop. How long are you going to be off your feet? Good luck on Friday, Michelle!
kristi

Yeowch!!!
Get well soon!!

I am so sorry! I sprained my ankle last week playing softball, and that is enough of a PIA! I can't imagine a break, and surgery!! Good luck and get well soon :)

ouch!!! Hope you get better soon

I hope your surgery goes well. My husband fell about 4 years ago and had to have 3 surgeries before it was better. Positive to it all was they put him in a boot and he was able to start walking within a week. Good luck, you will be in prayers.

Related to Did I Just Ruin My Busy July Schedule by Breaking My Foot?

1. What should I do if I break my foot?

If you suspect you have broken your foot, it is important to seek medical attention immediately. Do not put pressure on the affected foot and try to keep it elevated. Apply ice to reduce swelling and take over-the-counter pain medication if needed.

2. How long does it take to recover from a broken foot?

The recovery time for a broken foot can vary depending on the severity of the break and the individual's overall health. In general, it can take 6-8 weeks for a broken foot to heal, but it may take longer for more severe injuries.

3. Can I still use my Pampered Chef products if I have a broken foot?

While it may be more challenging to navigate the kitchen with a broken foot, you can still use many of our products that do not require standing or putting weight on your foot. We recommend using our ergonomic kitchen tools and enlisting the help of a friend or family member when needed.

4. Will I need to modify my cooking and meal preparation while recovering from a broken foot?

You may need to modify your cooking and meal preparation methods while recovering from a broken foot. This could include using a chair or stool to sit while chopping ingredients, using slow cookers or other appliances that require minimal standing, and enlisting help from others when needed.

5. Can I still attend Pampered Chef parties if I have a broken foot?

While we always encourage our consultants and customers to prioritize their health and recovery, attending a Pampered Chef party with a broken foot is still possible. You can still participate in demonstrations and order products, and our consultants can also offer tips and modifications for using our products while recovering from a broken foot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies