• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Forget My 4th Anniversary with PC?!

In summary, the "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for consultants who have completed their first year with the company. It includes exclusive products and discounts to celebrate their achievements and help grow their business. Eligible consultants can redeem the promotion by logging into their account and selecting the "Redeem" option. The promotion usually takes place during the month of a consultant's one-year anniversary with the company.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Yesterday was my 4th anniversary with PC!!!!!
I totally spaced it..............

Happy 4th Year with TPC!!

heat123 said:
Happy 4th Year with TPC!!

CONGRATS!!!!!:D

Happy Anniversary Erin!

Woohoo!!!!

Congrats:D

Thanks all!! Though if I had listened to my mom I could be celebrating my
12th year with PC!!!
Life lesson.....maybe your mother IS always right!!

It will be 12 before you know it! Happy Anniversary to you!

Happy Anniversary Linda! :cool:

pamperedlinda said:
Nope, not me....it's Erin!
Oooohhhhh that was post #666.....I had to post again to get off that number!

Related to Did I Forget My 4th Anniversary with PC?!

What is the "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion?

The "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that celebrates the anniversary of a consultant's first year with the company. It includes exclusive products and discounts to help consultants grow their business and celebrate their achievements.

Who is eligible for the "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion?

All Pampered Chef consultants who have completed their first year with the company are eligible for the "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion. This includes consultants who have been active for at least 12 months and have met the minimum sales requirements.

What are some of the exclusive products included in the "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion?

Some of the exclusive products included in the "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion may vary each year, but typically include limited edition kitchen tools and cookware. These products are only available to consultants who are participating in the promotion.

How do I redeem the "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion?

To redeem the "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion, eligible consultants must log into their consultant account and select the "Redeem" option under the "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion. From there, they can choose their exclusive products and discounts and add them to their order.

When does the "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion take place?

The "Happy Anniversary to Me!" promotion typically takes place during the month of a consultant's one-year anniversary with the company. Eligible consultants will receive an email notification with the start and end dates of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies