• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did Doris treat her employees well in the early days of her business?

In summary, "I Met Someone Today ..." is a commonly used phrase to describe the experience of meeting someone new. It can refer to meeting a potential romantic partner, a new friend, or a professional acquaintance. While it typically has a positive connotation, it can also be used sarcastically or ironically to describe a negative encounter. It is not limited to only meeting romantic partners and may have different connotations in other languages or cultures.
Sheila
Gold Member
... who worked for Doris "in a wood house" before there was a big corporate office. She said Doris is a REALLY sweet person, but wanted her to work long hours and she ended up having to find work elsewhere. But apparently she was still working for Doris when they moved into an actually business building because she was talking about how nice it was to finally have room and not be so cramped. LOL

Very interesting! I can't imagine how crazy the business got before they moved it out of their home.:bugeye:

I just realized I transposed 2 letters in "someone" LOL ~ I do know how to spell. ;)

And I used the word "actually" in my paragraph. I should not be typing while on the phone! LOL

1. What does "I Met Someone Today ..." mean?

"I Met Someone Today ..." is a phrase commonly used to describe the experience of meeting someone new, whether it be a potential romantic partner, a new friend, or a professional acquaintance.

2. Is there a specific person being referenced in "I Met Someone Today ..."?

No, "I Met Someone Today ..." is a general phrase and does not refer to a specific individual. It is often used in a broad sense to express the excitement of meeting someone new.

3. Can "I Met Someone Today ..." have a negative connotation?

In most cases, "I Met Someone Today ..." has a positive connotation as it usually implies a pleasant encounter with someone new. However, it can also be used sarcastically or ironically to describe a negative or awkward encounter with someone.

4. Is "I Met Someone Today ..." only used for meeting romantic partners?

No, "I Met Someone Today ..." can be used to describe meeting anyone, whether it be a potential romantic partner, a new friend, or a professional acquaintance.

5. Are there any cultural or language differences in the use of "I Met Someone Today ..."?

While the phrase is commonly used in English, it may not have the same connotations or be used in the same way in other languages or cultures. It is always best to consider the context and intended meaning when using this phrase in a different language or culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • BlueMoon
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • lockhartkitchen