• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did anyone have success with the South of the Border Meatloaf recipe?

In summary, the South of the Border Meatloaf is made with ground beef and includes spices such as chili powder, cumin, and jalapeno peppers. It can be prepared ahead of time and baked for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Ground turkey can be substituted for the ground beef, but adjustments may need to be made for flavor and cooking time.
Any tried this recipe? I tried it the other night and it did not come out. Mine came out very lose like regular ground beef. Any suggestions?

Uh oh...I'm planning to make that in August! I'll be trying it in the next few days.

Looking for garlic knots on TOP of the stove recipe? Anyone have it??

Related to Did anyone have success with the South of the Border Meatloaf recipe?

1. What is the main ingredient in the South of the Border Meatloaf?

The main ingredient in our South of the Border Meatloaf is ground beef.

2. Is this meatloaf spicy?

Yes, this meatloaf does have some spice to it. It includes chili powder, cumin, and jalapeno peppers for a little kick.

3. Can I make this meatloaf ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the meatloaf ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or foil to prevent it from drying out.

4. How long does this meatloaf need to bake?

The South of the Border Meatloaf needs to bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit before serving.

5. Can I substitute ground turkey for the ground beef in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ground turkey for the ground beef in this recipe. Just keep in mind that the flavor and texture may be slightly different, so you may need to adjust the seasonings and cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies