• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dessert Ideas for Starter Kit: Rustic Foccacia & Taco Ring Parties

In summary, the conversation discusses different dessert options for a party and the use of Pampered Chef products in creating them. Suggestions include a banana toffee pizza, fruit dessert pizzas, a pull-apart bread, and a peanutty brownie pizza. The conversation also mentions a website with Pampered Chef recipes and a question about using non-Pampered Chef recipes in shows. There is also a mention of a warning about having personal recipes on a website and the importance of using PC-tested recipes.
leannvv
I'm making the Rustic Foccacia and a taco Ring for my first parties, but what dessert with the started kit tools would you recommend? I also have the deep dish baker, micro cooker, and a second stone.

Banana Toffee Pizza or the Chocolate Chip Sensation. Of course, they both require the large round stone which I guess you will already be using for your taco ring huh?

You could make the pull-apart bread in the micro cooker. Take 1/2 stick of butter and 1/2 jar of caramel ice cream topping. Put in microwave until melted. Take one package of grands biscuits and cut into quarters. Add to caramel mixture and stir until biscuits are coated. Cooking time will depend on microwave. I do mine 2 minutes at a time and then check. Usually takes 6 minutes.

From one Lee Anne to another, ;) , here is something easy and quick.

Attachments

• MINI CINNAMON ROLLS using Deep Dish Baker.doc
    20 KB · Views: 505
I was just going to recommend the banana toffee pizza but Jennifer already did. Also any of the fruit dessert pizza's would work. If you would like a website that has some great pampered chef recipes go to joycesfinecooking.com Once you get on the site type in pampered chef recipes and then click on the link and it will bring up a whole bunch all divided into categories for you. There's some great dessert recipes there.

Thanks! I've made the Peanutty Brownie Pizza before, so that is a good option. I also have 2 stones- the round kit stone and the rectangle stone, so a brownie it may be! Thanks for the site! I'll check it out!

The deserts in Recipe for Success are starter recipes and then the last two in each section of Seasons Best are for starters.

chef_leeanne said:
~~ Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies. ~~
(unknown)
:eek: That is HILARIOUS!!!!

Okay, I have to ask this. I always see great recipes but I don't want to use them in my shows because they aren't in the PC cookbooks or product guides. Am I wrong or what do you do? I try to stick with those because I think they do help sell the cookbooks.

Jeanie Gay

Taffy Apple Pizza shows a lot of tools -- you can use the veggie peeler to peel and chopper to chop instead of the apple peeler/corer/slicer.

With the deep dish baker, you can do the microwave apple crisp --YUM!

recipe use
pcjeanie said:
Okay, I have to ask this. I always see great recipes but I don't want to use them in my shows because they aren't in the PC cookbooks or product guides. Am I wrong or what do you do? I try to stick with those because I think they do help sell the cookbooks.

Jeanie Gay

I got a warning about having my own recipes on my website earlier this week. I did not know that was against the rules. :confused: There reason is because they want everything PC tested for their reputation's sake. Understandable. I was wondering the same thing. I am going to call for clarification and will ask your question as well.

i HAVE DONE THE STRAWBERRY AMERETTO SQUARES TWICE AND people LOVE them. They are fun to make. The taste is impressive and make people see what a difference doing the extras like orange zest can make in the taste.

Try at home first.
Best wishes

Just Peachy said:
I got a warning about having my own recipes on my website earlier this week. I did not know that was against the rules. :confused: There reason is because they want everything PC tested for their reputation's sake. Understandable. I was wondering the same thing. I am going to call for clarification and will ask your question as well.
Who sent you the warning?

1. What is included in the Dessert With Starter Kit?

Our Dessert With Starter Kit includes a variety of essential baking tools and accessories, such as a mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, a spatula, a whisk, and a cookie scoop.

2. Can I customize my Dessert With Starter Kit?

Unfortunately, our Dessert With Starter Kit is pre-packaged and cannot be customized. However, we offer a variety of other kits and individual products that can be purchased separately to fit your specific needs.

3. Are the products in the Dessert With Starter Kit dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in our Dessert With Starter Kit are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

4. Can I use the products in the Dessert With Starter Kit for other cooking and baking tasks?

Absolutely! Our products are multi-purpose and can be used for a variety of cooking and baking tasks, not just desserts.

5. Is the Dessert With Starter Kit suitable for beginners?

Yes, our Dessert With Starter Kit is perfect for beginners as it includes all the essential tools needed for baking and comes with easy-to-follow recipes to get you started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
astavnes
  • PamperedSD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • nbittermann