• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Designing for August: A New Look

In summary, "Designing for August: A New Look" is a special promotion and event happening in August where Pampered Chef releases new and exclusive products and designs for customers. The event starts on August 1st and ends on August 31st, with new products and designs available for purchase. Most products will still be available after the event ends, but limited edition items may sell out quickly. Hosting a party during this event is a great way to share and earn free and discounted products. There will also be exclusive deals and discounts on select products during the event.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Taking a new design out for a spin. I know it's not much help since it's almost August, but I wanted to see how it looked with the existing month's info...

Attachments

• DYLABJul11.pdf
    173.5 KB · Views: 536
Joy- that looks great! Thank you so much!

Joy, I love the new look! Thanks for all you do!

Looking good! I think the main thing I found confusing on the old one was the "coming" up months kind of ran together... Made it hard to distinguish one month from the next... I like the separation you have here... I love the 'wording"!

YOU ROCK! I swear these look better than HO!

Wow that is great

This looks wonderful Joy!!

What is "Designing for August: A New Look"?

"Designing for August: A New Look" is a special promotion and event happening in August where Pampered Chef releases new and exclusive products and designs for our customers to enjoy.

When does "Designing for August: A New Look" start and end?

The event starts on August 1st and ends on August 31st. During this time, new products and designs will be available for purchase.

Will "Designing for August: A New Look" products be available after the event ends?

Yes, most products will still be available for purchase after the event ends. However, some limited edition items may sell out quickly and may not be restocked.

Can I host a party during "Designing for August: A New Look"?

Absolutely! Hosting a party during this event is a great way to share and introduce the new products and designs to your friends and family. Plus, you can earn free and discounted products as a host.

Are there any special deals or discounts during "Designing for August: A New Look"?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts on select products during the event. Make sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg