• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design Her Gals, Picture for Fb?

In summary, Keith created a gal but is having trouble getting it to FB. Amanda is considering using her own gal for her FB page.
babywings76
Gold Member
Some of you have designed a "gal" and have put them on FB. I created one but haven't paid for anything yet. There is a page on the website that says "share w/ FB", but I click on it and nothing happens. It makes sure I'm logged in, but nothing else happens. What do I need to do to get the gal uploaded to FB? I wanted to use her for my profile pic on my page.

It goes to a new album that you have to approve the photo ... or that's what it did for mine. It didn't really 'take' me anywhere, I just logged out of DHG and went to my facebook and saw I needed to approve a picture.

Is this for your Pampered Chef FB page? Did either of you take the On-line courses about FB? The lady doing them says to use your own face on your wall. This is to ensure that your prospects know who you are. Look right into the camera and take the shot. It makes it look like you are looking them in the eye which makes people feel they know you. Or is this something totally different? If so, my bad!

Last edited:
No, you're right. They did recommend that. It's not mandatory though. ;) :D I'm toying w/ the idea of using this gal for my page, not profile, just as I'm getting it started. That way, when my friends see my posts they'll know the difference between me and my business page (once they've "like"d me ;) ) I need to take a new photo of myself and then I'll put that on instead. Just right now I can't find my camera to take a new photo. :blushing:

That is a neat idea Amanda. Distinguishes between the two so people know where they are! I know I keep getting lost out there so... Smart move!

DHGs makes Guys now, too. Maybe you should make one for yourself, John: http://www.designhergals.com

Oh good! I was just gonna ask if they do one for guys. :)

Designing my guy now..I'm very sad that there don't seem to be any facial hair options.

leftymac said:
Oh good! I was just gonna ask if they do one for guys. :)

Keith, you took the words out of my mouth!

What is Design Her Gals?

Design Her Gals is a website that allows users to create personalized, cartoon-style avatars for use on social media platforms like Facebook.

How do I use Design Her Gals?

To use Design Her Gals, simply go to their website and follow the prompts to create your avatar. You can then download the image and use it as your profile picture on Facebook.

Is Design Her Gals free to use?

There is a free version of Design Her Gals available, but there are also paid options for additional features and customization options.

Can I use my avatar on other social media platforms besides Facebook?

Yes, you can use your avatar on other social media platforms, as well as in emails, on websites, and in various printed materials.

Can I edit my avatar after creating it?

Yes, you can edit your avatar at any time by logging into your Design Her Gals account and making changes to your avatar's appearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • knew92