• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Tell My Host to Use Fb for Her Show? (I'm Not on Fb)

Thanks for the advice!I'll have to do that when I am done traveling (maybe tonight in the hotel I'm stopping at). I'll at least let her know to set up the invite/Event page. Thanks for the advice!
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok. I'm one of those who does NOT have a FB account.But my SIL is having a show for me next Friday. It's a "book in close" sort of thing. She does have a FB account- so I want to be able to advise her how best to utilize FB to let her friends know and/or place an order or direct them to my website, etc. Any suggestions, or is it laid out clearly in one of the training courses? Obviously, I did not take a training course because I do not have an account. Thanks!

esavvymom said:
Ok. I'm one of those who does NOT have a FB account.

But my SIL is having a show for me next Friday. It's a "book in close" sort of thing.

She does have a FB account- so I want to be able to advise her how best to utilize FB to let her friends know and/or place an order or direct them to my website, etc. Any suggestions, or is it laid out clearly in one of the training courses? Obviously, I did not take a training course because I do not have an account.

Thanks!

You might want to take the course just so you can talk with your hosts about it. ;) about 90% of my hosts are using facebook as a way of inviting guests...it's probably good to know what's going on.

But for your SIL - tell her to set up a Facebook Event Page and that she can provide a link to your website. Make sure she knows to only link to your main page, and not her show, as that will time out after an hour and link back to the main PC homepage. You could even provide her with the wording for the invite on FB, if you'd like.

ChefBeckyD said:
You might want to take the course just so you can talk with your hosts about it. ;) about 90% of my hosts are using facebook as a way of inviting guests...it's probably good to know what's going on.

But for your SIL - tell her to set up a Facebook Event Page and that she can provide a link to your website. Make sure she knows to only link to your main page, and not her show, as that will time out after an hour and link back to the main PC homepage. You could even provide her with the wording for the invite on FB, if you'd like.

Thanks Becky!

I'll have to do that when I am done traveling (maybe tonight in the hotel I'm stopping at). I'll at least let her know to set up the invite/Event page.

1. Can I ask my host to use Facebook for her show if I am not on Facebook myself?

Yes, you can definitely ask your host to use Facebook for her show even if you are not on Facebook. You can communicate your request to your host through other means, such as email or in person. Alternatively, you can also ask a mutual friend who is on Facebook to convey your message to your host.

2. Why should I ask my host to use Facebook for her show if I am not on Facebook?

Facebook is a popular and widely used social media platform with a large user base. By using Facebook for her show, your host can reach a wider audience and potentially attract more viewers. It also allows for easy communication and promotion of the show through events, groups, and shares.

3. How do I approach my host about using Facebook for her show?

It's best to approach your host in a polite and friendly manner. You can express your interest in the show and mention that you believe using Facebook would be beneficial for reaching a larger audience. You can also offer to help with setting up and managing the Facebook page or event for the show.

4. What if my host is not familiar with Facebook or hesitant to use it for her show?

If your host is not familiar with Facebook or hesitant to use it for her show, you can offer to provide assistance and guidance. You can show her the benefits of using Facebook for promotion and offer to create and manage the page or event for her. You can also suggest starting with a trial run and see how it goes.

5. Are there any alternatives to using Facebook for promoting the show?

Yes, there are other alternatives to using Facebook for promoting the show. You can suggest utilizing other social media platforms, such as Instagram or Twitter, or even traditional methods like flyers and word of mouth. However, it's important to note that Facebook remains a highly effective and convenient option for promoting events and reaching a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefZee
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76