• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design Custom Business Cards with Avery Templates: Easy and Professional

In summary, the pre-designed templates on the Avery website are free to use, but you need to pay extra for the color back and to add foil. The make online and print business cards are free on Avery.com.
pampered2007
I'm curious...does anyone use the pre-designed templates on the Avery website to make their own business cards?

livepreview-1.gif

Businesscardback.jpg

These are mine. I made them when the upgrade of "extra" picture choices was free...added foil and paid a bit extra for that and the color back.

Kelly, the make online and print business cards are free on avery.com. What I can't figure out how to do is get the R with a circle beside the Pampered Chef name. I know I can order with Visa Print but I want to create my own at home.

Hold down the alt key and type on the number pad 0174, that makes the ®HTH

Oops! I didn't notice you said Avery and not VistaPrint...I didn't read too well!

Thank you! Now I need to get busy and get some cards made! I think I am going to attach them to magnets and hand them out at my shows.

My cluster has ordered the measurements refrig magnet from Houseofmagnets.com and these go over SUPER! I have guests fighting over taking one home!

WOW Kelly! I will have to check it out! Thanks!

I make my own bus. cards with Avery 8869 "clean edge business cards". I use the template with the chefs hat and rolling pin.I'm happy with them!

Geekgirl69 said:
Hold down the alt key and type on the number pad 0174, that makes the ®

HTH

Thanks for the tip I didn't know how to do this either, it works!

I use the Avery 8869 business card templates too but there is a template under files here that I use and looks very professional. :)

I tried printing on Avery cards and couldn't make them fit within the borders of my old printer ... I swore if I did them again, I'd use card stock. Couldn't find any templates I liked on there.Right now my printer only prints black and white because of a faulty color cartridge ...

Related to Design Custom Business Cards with Avery Templates: Easy and Professional

What are Avery Business Cards?

Avery Business Cards are high-quality, pre-designed business cards that can be easily customized and printed at home or at the office. They come in a variety of designs and layouts to suit different business needs.

How do I use Avery Business Cards?

Using Avery Business Cards is simple and straightforward. First, choose the design and layout that best represents your business. Next, customize the text and add your logo or other graphics. Finally, print the cards using an Avery-compatible printer or have them professionally printed.

What makes Avery Business Cards different from regular business cards?

Avery Business Cards are designed specifically for easy customization and printing. They are also made from high-quality materials and have a professional look and feel. In addition, Avery Business Cards are compatible with most printers, making it convenient for anyone to use them.

Can I print Avery Business Cards at home?

Yes, you can print Avery Business Cards at home as long as you have an Avery-compatible printer. We also offer free templates and design software to make the printing process even easier.

Are there any special instructions for printing Avery Business Cards?

While printing Avery Business Cards is straightforward, there are a few tips to ensure the best results. Make sure to use the correct paper size and orientation, adjust printer settings for high-quality printing, and use a perforated paper cutter for clean edges. Additionally, always test a sample print before printing a large batch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Lilamyw3