• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customize Your Business Card Flyer with Tear-Off Template | Get Inspired!

In summary, a Business Card Flyer is a promotional tool that combines the benefits of both a business card and a flyer. It can help increase brand recognition and attract potential customers in a cost-effective way. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can customize the design of your Business Card Flyer and choose from pre-designed templates or create your own. Each pack comes with 100 flyers and typically takes 5-7 business days to be printed and shipped. Expedited shipping options are also available for faster delivery.
JDooley
Does anyone have a template for a flyer that has business card tearoffs or something similar?
thanks!

would this work?

Attachments

• Grocery Store flyer free show.doc
    95.5 KB · Views: 635
That is what i was looking for THANK YOU!

What is a Business Card Flyer?

A Business Card Flyer is a promotional tool that combines the benefits of both a business card and a flyer. It typically features a business logo, contact information, and brief details about the products or services offered.

How can a Business Card Flyer benefit my business?

A Business Card Flyer can help increase brand recognition and attract potential customers. It is a cost-effective way to promote your business and can easily be distributed at events, trade shows, or even through direct mail.

Can I customize the design of my Business Card Flyer?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to customize your Business Card Flyer with your personal consultant information, including your name, contact information, and website. You can also choose from a variety of pre-designed templates or create your own design.

How many Business Card Flyers come in a pack?

Each pack of Business Card Flyers comes with 100 flyers. This provides you with enough flyers to distribute to potential customers and promote your business.

How quickly will I receive my Business Card Flyers?

Once you have customized and placed your order for your Business Card Flyers, they typically take 5-7 business days to be printed and shipped to your desired location. You can also choose expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
julyskitchen
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies