• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Quiche Lorraine Tartlets: Heat or Serve Cold?

In summary, the recipe is delicious, but there are a few problems. The first is that some of the cookies did not come out of the pan easily. The second is that the pan needs to be sprayed before beginning. The cookies taste great regardless.
pattikake
I'm bringing these to a dinner tonight, but had to make them this afternoon. I haven't actually tried these before, so my question is ... should I heat them up before serving, or can they be eaten cold? I thought about warming them on stoneware prior to me leaving the house.

I think either would be fine, but warm is nice, especially to crisp up the bottoms a little. You could always ask your host for your dinner if there would be room in her oven for 10mins, as I'd guess that they would cool down pretty fast in this weather!

I love this recipe, it's one of my favourites :).

Thanks - It's only a 5 minute drive to her place, and there are going to be about 30 other ladies there tonight, so don't want to clog up her oven. I'll warm them before I leave. Also - just took them out of the pan, except that 5 of them stuck!! Should I have treated the pan before I started? I didn't think the recipe said to, so I didn't.. I think maybe I should have.. anyway the one that I tasted was delicious!

I don't think you need to spray the pan. Have you tried using the citrus peeler for getting things out of the MMP? It works wonderfully, and of course doesn't scratch :)

I did use the citrus peeler and did get a few of them out this way .. the others were 'glued' in place from little bits of egg and/or cheese. Oh well, at least I have enough to fill my plate I'm using. Thanks again for your help.Isn't it great to be able to come to this site with any kind of question and know we will most likely have an answer within minutes??!! I love it!

Yes spray the pan! I had some stick and discovered it was because I forgot to spray the last row!

1. What are the main ingredients in Quiche Lorraine Tartlets?

The main ingredients in Quiche Lorraine Tartlets are eggs, heavy cream, bacon, and cheese. Other common ingredients include onions, salt, pepper, and pie crust.

2. How do I make Quiche Lorraine Tartlets?

To make Quiche Lorraine Tartlets, start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Roll out your pie crust and cut it into circles to fit into a muffin tin. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Cook the bacon and onions in a skillet and then add them to the egg mixture. Pour the filling into the prepared pie crusts and bake for 25-30 minutes.

3. Can I use a different type of crust for Quiche Lorraine Tartlets?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust for Quiche Lorraine Tartlets, such as puff pastry or phyllo dough. However, the traditional pie crust works best for this recipe.

4. How do I store leftover Quiche Lorraine Tartlets?

Leftover Quiche Lorraine Tartlets can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. To reheat, place them in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.

5. Can I freeze Quiche Lorraine Tartlets?

Yes, you can freeze Quiche Lorraine Tartlets. After baking, allow them to cool completely and then wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then bake in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lakamper
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lakamper
  • babywings76