• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dog Treats at Famous Paws Bakery - Join Our Facebook Page Now!

In summary, Famous Paws Bakery offers a variety of delicious, high-quality, all-natural dog treats including grain-free options. These treats are safe for all dogs, but it is recommended to consult with a veterinarian for dogs with specific allergies or dietary needs. These treats can be ordered online through their website or Facebook page, and are reasonably priced for the quality of ingredients used. Famous Paws Bakery also has a social media presence on Facebook where they share updates, promotions, and fun dog-related content.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
As a few of you know, I've started a gourmet dog bakery & while it's still in the very early stages, I wanted to invite you to "Like" it on facebook- search for "Famous Paws Bakery". I'm looking for any feedback as well as ideas/recipes you'd like to see (or think would go over well)- Please PM me them & don't just post them on the fan page. I'm really excited about this opportunity because it allows me to tie in my love for my 4-legged friend & my passion for baking (& using my PC products to boot!). :D

I've 'liked' you and congrats!

Thanks!! :)

We are up on etsy now!! I'd love the feedback!! FamousPawsBakery on Etsy

This post was not in anyway meant for advertising purposes, merely pure excitement!!

My cat "liked" you!

What kind of dog treats does Famous Paws Bakery offer?

Famous Paws Bakery offers a variety of delicious dog treats made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients. We have treats for all types of dogs, including grain-free options for those with special dietary needs.

Are the dog treats at Famous Paws Bakery safe for all dogs?

Yes, our dog treats are made with safe and healthy ingredients that are suitable for all dogs. However, if your dog has any specific allergies or dietary restrictions, please consult with your veterinarian before giving them any treats.

Can I order dog treats from Famous Paws Bakery online?

Yes, you can order our delicious dog treats directly from our website or through our Facebook page. We offer convenient online ordering and shipping options for your convenience.

Are the dog treats at Famous Paws Bakery expensive?

Our dog treats are reasonably priced and offer great value for the quality of ingredients used. We believe that every dog deserves to enjoy tasty and healthy treats without breaking the bank.

Can I find Famous Paws Bakery on social media?

Yes, you can join our Facebook page to stay updated on new treats, promotions, and fun dog-related content. We love connecting with our customers and sharing our love for dogs and delicious treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Oracle