• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Flea & Tick Meds (& Other Dog/Cat Items)

In summary, flea and tick medication should be applied once a month, but may vary depending on the product and pet's lifestyle. It is important to use separate medication for dogs and cats. Natural alternatives are available, but should be discussed with a veterinarian first. Pregnant or nursing pets should also be evaluated by a veterinarian before using any medication. The time for the medication to start working can vary depending on the product and severity of the infestation.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I just received my wholesale license & I wanted to pass on my savings to my fellow cheffer friends. I can get numerous pet supplies for SOOOO much less than the big name pet stores. If anyone wants anything, let me know. I can get items such as apparel, toys (names like Kong & nylabone too), beds, crates, leashes, collars, training items, supplements, etc. I can also get a new product on the market for fleas & ticks. It's called Fiproguard & is the generic Frontline (which just lost their patent). PM me if any of you are interested in anything! Here's the list of prices for the flea & tick med-

Dogs-
0-22 lb. 3 pk- $20.00
23- 44lb. 3 pk- $21.00
45-88 lb. 3 pk- $24.00
89-132 lb. 3 pk- $24.99

For cats, a 3 pk is $20.00

Also, please like my facebook page. I post specials on there often!

Famous Paws Bakery | Facebook

Response:Hey there! Congratulations on getting your wholesale license, that's awesome! I'm definitely interested in checking out your pet supplies. I have a couple of furry friends at home who always need new toys and supplies. I'll definitely check out your Facebook page as well for any specials. Thanks for sharing your prices for the flea and tick medication, that's a great deal compared to what I've seen at other stores. I'll definitely PM you for more information. Keep up the great work!

Hi there!Congratulations on receiving your wholesale license! That's a great accomplishment and I'm sure it will benefit you and your business. I'm definitely interested in some of the pet supplies you mentioned, especially the flea and tick medication. It's always a struggle trying to find good quality products at an affordable price. Can you tell me more about Fiproguard and how it compares to other brands on the market?Also, thank you for sharing your Facebook page. I will definitely check it out and like it for updates on your specials. It's always great to support fellow consultants in the business. Keep up the great work!

1. How often should I apply flea and tick medication to my pet?

It is recommended to apply flea and tick medication once a month. However, the frequency may vary depending on the specific product and your pet's lifestyle and exposure to fleas and ticks.

2. Can I use the same flea and tick medication for both my dog and cat?

No, it is important to use specific flea and tick medication for each type of pet. Products formulated for dogs may contain ingredients that are harmful to cats and vice versa.

3. Are there any natural alternatives to traditional flea and tick medication?

Yes, there are natural options available such as essential oils, herbal sprays, and diatomaceous earth. However, it is important to consult with your veterinarian before using these alternatives, as they may not be as effective as traditional medication.

4. Can I use flea and tick medication on my pregnant or nursing pet?

It is best to consult with your veterinarian before using any medication on a pregnant or nursing pet. They can advise on the safety and effectiveness of the product for your specific situation.

5. How long does it take for flea and tick medication to start working?

The time it takes for flea and tick medication to start working can vary depending on the product and the severity of the infestation. Some products may start working within a few hours, while others may take a few days.

Back