• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dinner Ideas for Boneless Rump Roast | Affordable and Easy Recipes

S
sfdavis918
You cheffers are always helpful giving dinner ideas that I thought I would ask you...

I have a boneless rump roast. What should I do with it? (It was in the bargin bin at Safeway so I picked it up for cheap!)

I just thought I'd
bump.gif
the rump.I thought sure there'd be a lot more jokes on this one, along with some serious recipes.

Will it fit in your DCB?

Sure would.

I just made this last night. I just cut some carrots and potatoes in half, placed them under and around the roast. Didn't have any gravy so I made my own--melted butter and added flour, then added a little milk and stirred until it got nice and thick. Then I dissolved some beef bouillon cubes with water and added that to the mixture. Added some salt and pepper to taste and then poured over the top of the roast. The funny thing is that my son usually hates carrots and potatoes (unless the potatoes are mashed or fired!) but he went back for a second plate of veggies!!
I was actually planning on having leftover roast to make into BBQ, but that didn't happen. Oh well, at least they all enjoyed dinner--my husband's response was -- "What no chicken tonight!" I do rarely fix beef due to health problems, so he was pleasantly surprised. Linda

Related to Delicious Dinner Ideas for Boneless Rump Roast | Affordable and Easy Recipes

1. What is a boneless rump roast?

A boneless rump roast is a cut of beef from the bottom round of the cow's hind leg. It is a lean and flavorful cut of meat that is often less expensive than other cuts.

2. How should I prepare a boneless rump roast?

There are many delicious ways to prepare a boneless rump roast. You can roast it in the oven, slow cook it, or even grill it. Some popular seasoning options include garlic, rosemary, and thyme. You can also marinate the roast for added flavor.

3. Can I cook a boneless rump roast in a slow cooker?

Yes, slow cooking is a great method for preparing a boneless rump roast. Simply add your desired seasonings and liquid, such as beef broth or red wine, to the slow cooker along with the roast. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours until the meat is tender.

4. What are some affordable side dishes to serve with a boneless rump roast?

Some affordable side dishes that pair well with a boneless rump roast include roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, rice pilaf, or a simple green salad. You can also make a hearty beef stew using the leftover roast.

5. Can I use a boneless rump roast for other recipes besides just roasting it?

Absolutely! A boneless rump roast can be used in a variety of recipes such as beef stroganoff, beef tacos, or beef stir-fry. You can also slice the cooked roast thinly for sandwiches or use it as a topping for salads or pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
urbnk8