• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Coffee Cup Cake Recipe for Easy Holiday Gifting - Try it Now!

In summary, Danielle found a recipe for a simple cake mix that is perfect for the holidays, and she plans to have some of the mixes made and ready to go.
lovenpc
Just found the recipe for these and I am going to make a sample at my Nov shows to promote the simple additions. I was surprised how good it was. I am also going to have a "gift" one wrapped in cello so people can see what it would look life to give as a gift. Does anyone have a card that I could attach to the cake mix to give the instructions on how to make/bake it.

Thanks

Here's one I just whipped up.

Attachments

• Tasty Microwave Cake for One.doc
    21 KB · Views: 465
you are amazing....thanks so much
Danielle

How much of the cake mix do you put in each cup? It doesn't say on your recipe.

Thanks!

You put 1/2 cup of the mix in the cup. I made the assumption that the recipient would be given a cup with 1/2 cup of mix and the card, so they wouldn't need to know how much mix was in it.

the recipe that I got was to mix a box of devils food cake with 1 package of chocolate instant pudding. Then each "cake" uses 1/2 cup of the mix like Ann said. I was surprised at how good it was

I am going to try to have one mug gift packaged to show and then hand this out.

Ann - I have taken your idea and expanded on it. I have to admit that while I love putting these things together - I can NEVER EVER get started. So, thanks for giving me something to get started with! I also stole parts of it from another gift tag that someone had put togther for this - but I cannot find that post anymore.

Attachments

• CoffeeMugCakeTags2.doc
    150 KB · Views: 386
I like it!My host from last night gave me a contact name for a vendor/craft fair her school is having the first week of December. They emphasize cash and carry items. So while I will take orders, I plan to have some of these made up (mix in a cup), tagged and ready to go, along with a few batter bowl mixes. Of course I have to contact the organizer and make sure they don't have a PC person already. :)

1. How long does it take to make the Delicious Coffee Cup Cake?

The Delicious Coffee Cup Cake takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to bake.

2. Can I use regular cake mix instead of the Pampered Chef mix?

Yes, you can use any brand of cake mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using the Pampered Chef mix for the best results.

3. Can I use any type of coffee for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of coffee for this recipe. We recommend using a strong, bold-flavored coffee for the best taste.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 delicious coffee cup cakes.

5. Can I add any toppings to the coffee cup cakes?

Yes, you can add any toppings you like such as whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or caramel sauce. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• giggles2boot
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Chef Mary Rose
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mombird4
  • christiepchef