• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Chip Sensation Recipe for Kids: Easy Demo Ideas

In summary, the Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe is a hit with kids and easy to make. It involves making a cookie base with cream cheese and Oreos, freezing it, and then coating it in melted chocolate. Other suggestions for kid-friendly recipes include the Oreo Truffles and the apple berry salsa with baked cinnamon chips. The Decadent Chocolate Dessert Pizza from the F/W 2003 Season's Best is also recommended. Some tips for making the Chocolate Chip Sensation include using parchment paper and a serrated bread knife to loosen the cookie from the stone. The recipe can be found in the Season's Best cookbook.
jasonmva
Silver Member
has anyone tried the Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe? I have a show on Saturday and the host is a mother and 13 year old daughter. There are going to be some kids there so I want to make something they will enjoy for the demo.

I am already planning on making the Oreo Truffles and bringing them.

Does anyone have another idea if the Chocolate Chip Sensation is difficult to do? How about one of the rings?

That is a yummy recipe & easy too! If they love chocolate, they'll love that recipe. Or if you're already doing something chocolate, the apple berry salsa with the baked cinnamon chips is a hit with my kids. It uses lots of tools, & yum-o!

It's a great recipe. I love it. In fact I'm making it here for my next show. The only thing I do differently since I don't know if any of the guests are allergic to nuts I put chocolate chips on top of it. You'll love the recipe.

Oreo Truffles??? Sounds good..Where is that recipe at??

It's easy and tastes great. Make sure your Host does not buy fat free/low fat half/half for this recipe or you'll end up with soup instead of pudding. . . . Been there, done that. :)

I sometimes make the cookie part ahead of time and then make the topping for it as a second easy recipe. I didn't feel it showed enough products to be the main recipe, but it is always a hit when I make it!

Cricket713 said:
Oreo Truffles??? Sounds good..Where is that recipe at??

I am not sure where my recruiter found it but boy are they good...and easy. They wouldn't be a good demo at a show but I make them ahead of time and take them with me.

You will need:

1 pkg Oreos
1 pkg cream cheese, softened
Semi-sweet and/or white chocolate baking bark

Chop the entire package of Oreos with the food chopper. Place them in a bowl (I find the Classic Batter Bowl works great because it is deep)

Add softened cream cheese and mix together.

Scoop mixture into 1 tbsp round balls.

Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and then place the balls in the freezer for one hour.

Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and then dip the balls in the chocolate, making sure they are entirely coated.

Placed coated balls on another cookie sheet with parchment paper.

Let set in the refridgerator.

Hint...People who have tried the ones I made absolutely love the Mint Oreos dipped in white chocolate. I have tried the Peanut Butter Oreos but they didn't taste as good as I thought they would. The Double Stuff work well too!

That sounds AWESOME!! thank you!

OK I found another one that I am thinking of trying. It is the Decanent Chocolate Dessert Pizza from the F/W 2003 Season's Best.

Which does everyone think would be easier to do for a presentation?

I'm gonna have to try that Oreo one on the kids. I think they would like that. thanks for the recipe!

The Chocolate chip Sensation is a easy recipe to make. Only thing I suggest is having the cookie cooked before the party. But other than that it is easy. I don't know about the other one you mention. I've never made that one before.

Last edited:
Thanks all for your input. I think I will go ahead and make the Chocolate Chip Sensation and Kat, I will do go ahead and make the cookie during my prep time with my host.

HHHHEEELLLPPP!!!! Ok so I was testing the chocolate chip sensation tonight before my show that I am doing it at tomorrow and I can't get it off of the stone without breaking it! I don't have the lifter thingy yet so what else can I use to make the cookie come off the stone in one piece?!?

Use the serrated bread knife to loosen the cookie. The key is, you have to loosen the cookie from the stove after ?? I think 30 min (it was in my SB from the decadent chocolate dessert pizza). Then you can leave it on the stone or put it somewhere else. The key is not to let the cookie cool for a way long time on the stone.

Where do I find the choc. chip sensation recipe??? Sound yummy!

Loosen the cookie, with the serrated bread knife, after 10 minutes. Don't skip this step or you'll be sad!!! Be sure to set your timer.

Just carefully run the knife between the stone and the cookie. I've never taken my cookie off of the stone. It might be softer if I did -- we'll need advice from someone else for that answer.

gilliandanielle said:
Where do I find the choc. chip sensation recipe??? Sound yummy!

The recipe is the Delightful Desserts Cookbook pg. 18.

It is also listed in the Files section on here. DO a search and I think 2 or 3 come up. I found one that taught me a neat thing about running some dental floss underneath it to loosen it. That also did the trick.

I'll bet serving the cookie on the SA large square platter would work and look pretty! That would keep it from over-cooking, too. I haven't tried it, but I turn my pineapple upside-down cake on it to serve and love that.

Jeanie Gay

Of course the ONE cookbook I don't have!! I'll do the search though, thanks!

Here it is for you Gillian.

Attachments

• Chocolate Chip Sensation.doc
    24 KB · Views: 388
Thanks Leeanne! You are the best!

I made this over the weekend for my son's year end baseball party.

I decided to take some of the suggestions - I put chocolate chips on top, but also included the nuts (pecans for me). I also melted some of the chocolate chips, put them in a sandwich bag and drizzled the chocolate over the top (this was my own idea:)). It looked great and tasted wonderful.

Everyone at the party of course wanted my dessert. Unfortunately it didn't generate any of the women to order:(. These women really haven't been very nice to me all season tough. All of their sons are on a traveling baseball team together. Unfortunately the coach didn't play my son much either. He knew all of the other kids from the traveling teams. My son also is not in the same school system as these kids. Oh well, my son had the best attitude though. I am very proud of him.

Sorry, didn't mean to get of the recipe topic - thanks for listening to me vent:).

I was wondering where the story about your son not playing was going about the dessert pizza!! Don't you just love venting to friends??

I love this dessert, it is easy and delicous!! I get lots of requests for this also!!

What is the recipe for Chocolate Chip Sensation?

The recipe for Chocolate Chip Sensation includes a combination of butter, sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla extract, chocolate chips, and chopped nuts.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe?

Yes, you can substitute different types of chocolate chips or nuts according to your preference. You can also use gluten-free flour or vegan butter for dietary restrictions.

How do I store Chocolate Chip Sensation?

Chocolate Chip Sensation can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. For longer storage, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for up to 2 months.

Can I make Chocolate Chip Sensation in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the dough in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before baking. You can also freeze the dough for up to 3 months and bake it from frozen.

What is the best way to serve Chocolate Chip Sensation?

Chocolate Chip Sensation is best served warm from the oven, but it can also be enjoyed at room temperature. You can also serve it with a scoop of ice cream or a drizzle of chocolate sauce for a decadent dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kat29
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies