• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Cheeseburger Salad Recipe Raved About at Alissa's Party - Try it Now!

I would also tell her that I think she would make a great host for a show and that I would love to have her on one of my upcoming shows. You can also tell her that you really appreciate the feedback that she offered (because it gives you testamonials to say at your shows for one thing).
babywings76
Gold Member
So I did a show at the end of August and the next door neighbor friend of the host came. After the show was over, she and one other guest were asking me and saying a bunch of those "red flag" things, the things that show potential recruit possibilities. She was really interested in the cookware, but didn't want to host a show. She said that at Christmas time she'll have a big list for me. So she just sent me this e-mail. What do you think I should say back to her?

Hi Amanda,
I just had to tell you that I made the cheeseburger salad that you raved about at Alissa's party last week...my husband loved it!
He said it tasted just like a big mac. Actually, all of my family loved it. I even gave some to Alyse the 11month old.

Thanks again!
Lisa

Build the relationship. Thank her. Maybe offer her another recipe that you think she'd like. Tell her you are happy to hear from her and hope to hear from her again soon. Ask her if she's thought any more about Pampered Chef.

Totally reply... This is a big red flag type thingy..................... Beth is so right. build the relationship........

Build the relationship like Beth says then when she replies again you can share more. In my case I would say. "When I went to my first PC show I was amazed at how easy the recipes were. Cooking was not something I enjoyed doing at all so the simplicity was a big plus and it didn't hurt that the recipes were a hit. When I told my husband I wanted to learn more by joining PC he thought I was crazy. I did that first easy recipe that I learned at my first 10 shows while I learned other recpies. The rest is history, I have now taken my husband on two all expense paid trips and I'm able to spend more time with my kids. Being comfortable doing at least one recipe and knowing it will be a hit is huge. Let me know if you would like more information on the biz opportunity. You could do 4 shows just to give it a try and if you don't like it after that there is no further obligation but I'm sure you would fantastic at this!"

i think you should call her and do the things Beth and Addie said.DO NOT EMAIL HER--you do not build relationships through email. Email is for INFORMATION ONLY.

DebbieJ said:
i think you should call her and do the things Beth and Addie said.

DO NOT EMAIL HER--you do not build relationships through email. Email is for INFORMATION ONLY.

Good catch Deb! Absolutely CALL her.

I agree that calling would be a better relationship builder. If I'm going to offer her a new recipe or something wouldn't she be thinking that I could've just e-mailed it to her? Or should I call her and use the excuse of: I was wondering what other recipes you'd be interested in trying, like main dish or dessert? Then tell her I'll e-mail her some? Should I take that opportunity to invite her to my open house on Sept. 27th?

babywings76 said:
I agree that calling would be a better relationship builder. If I'm going to offer her a new recipe or something wouldn't she be thinking that I could've just e-mailed it to her? Or should I call her and use the excuse of: I was wondering what other recipes you'd be interested in trying, like main dish or dessert? Then tell her I'll e-mail her some? Should I take that opportunity to invite her to my open house on Sept. 27th?

I think that would be a great reason to call! Definitely invite her to your Open House! Let her know she'll see a greater selection of products, and a even more great recipes for her family to try!

babywings76 said:

Absolutely!

You can also tell her that you really appreciate the feedback that she offered (because it gives you testamonials to say at your shows for one thing).

I personally would respond with emailing her another recipe and a few caring words. Then I would also call and say I just sent you an emal, don't know how often you get to check your emails but wanted you to know that there is another recipe you might like waiting there. That way both area's are covered.

Related to Delicious Cheeseburger Salad Recipe Raved About at Alissa's Party - Try it Now!

Q: What is "I Just Got This E-Mail..."?

"I Just Got This E-Mail..." is a collection of customizable e-mail templates designed to help you easily communicate with friends, family, and customers.

Q: How many templates are included in "I Just Got This E-Mail..."?

There are over 50 templates included in "I Just Got This E-Mail...", covering a variety of topics such as party invitations, thank you notes, and product promotions.

Q: Can I personalize the templates in "I Just Got This E-Mail..."?

Yes, all templates in "I Just Got This E-Mail..." are customizable to fit your specific needs. You can add your own images, text, and even change the color scheme.

Q: Are the templates in "I Just Got This E-Mail..." mobile-friendly?

Yes, all templates in "I Just Got This E-Mail..." are designed to be mobile-friendly, ensuring that your e-mails will look great on any device.

Q: Can I save my customized templates in "I Just Got This E-Mail..." for future use?

Yes, you can save your customized templates in "I Just Got This E-Mail..." for future use. This makes it easy to quickly send out similar e-mails in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pam Barrett
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • GingerChef