• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Hot Pizza Dip Recipe | Cooks' Corner Community

In summary, the host asked for this, but doesn't have the recipe. I looked on CC, and the actual recipe isn't there, just the books to find them. I don't have the All the Best cookbook...would someone mind giving it to me? It sounds SUPER easy and like something that might be a hit.
Ayden's Mom
I had a host ask for this, but I don't have the recipe. I looked on CC, and the actual recipe isn't there, just the books to find them. I don't have the All the Best cookbook...would someone mind giving it to me? It sounds SUPER easy and like something that might be a hit.

TIA!

I mean, can someone give me the recipe, not the cookbook...I went back and read that post and it sounded funny!

Hot Pizza Dip

1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 t. dried Italian seasoning
1 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
3/4 C. parmesan cheese, grated
1 8 oz. can pizza sauce
2 T. green pepper chopped
2 T. green onions sliced

Preheat oven to 350° F.

 Combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning, spread into the Mini-Baker.
 Combine mozzarella and parmesan. Sprinkle 1/2 on top of the cream cheese.
 Spread pizza sauce over the cheese mixture.
 Top with bell pepper and green onions.
 Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
 Bake for 15-18 minutes.

Serve with french bread toast or fresh vegetable dippers.

Variation:
Instead of using toasts as dippers, make bread. Use 2 loaves of frozen bread dough, thawed. The best way to do that is take them out of the freezer in the morning and put them each into a separate 1-gal plastic bag that's been sprayed with a little oil. In the evening, they'll be thawed and risen. Cut each loaf lengthwise into 3 strips, leaving them connected on one end. Braid. Pull the ends of each braid to lengthen it, and place them on the large round stone (near the edge) to form a wreath. Brush with a little melted butter (with garlic in it, if you want), then sprinkle with a little Italian Seasoning and grated Parmesan. For an extra festive wreath, top with pepperoni or bell pepper rounds like ornaments. Place the Mini-Baker with the dip in the center of the wreath. Pop the whole thing into the oven. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until bread is done

I made this on Saturday for a family BQ and everyone LOVED it. Super easy too. :)

We have this alot at family gatherings....I usually double the recipe.

Linda your bread/braid sounds like a nice addition to this recipe!

Not my idea - I think Ann (chefann) might be the one who originally posted this variation. It is a hit and is a beautiful presentation too.

Thanks! I'll have to try it out on my hubby tonight!

Ditto on the idea for the bread...this is the first time I heard of it! I added it to my recipe so I will remember in the future!!

Yep - that's my cluster's variation. It's great in the Fall for appetizer shows, because the bread looks like a wreath. And who doesn't want a festive easy appetizer recipe before the holidays?

we add pepperoni and serve with tostitos scoop chips

You can print this out on blank 4 x 6 index cards

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Hot Pizza Dip 001.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 350
  • RECIPE CARD - Hot Pizza Dip 002.doc
    24 KB · Views: 429
Teresa Lynn said:
we add pepperoni and serve with tostitos scoop chips

That's my fav way to serve it. Funny that this was posted because I was just making a menu list for our family trip to OBX. This pizza dip is at the top of the list...right under the Cheesy Chicken Tortellini :)

chefann said:
Yep - that's my cluster's variation. It's great in the Fall for appetizer shows, because the bread looks like a wreath. And who doesn't want a festive easy appetizer recipe before the holidays?

I made this as the appetizer for a Cookie Exchange Show I did last December....it was a huge hit! I made a double batch in the pie stone, and did the bread around it - it looked pretty, and those women licked the stone clean...and the bread was devoured so they broke out the tortilla chips to finish it off!

I will make this a staple for my Holiday Shows from now on!

Related to Delicious and Easy Hot Pizza Dip Recipe | Cooks' Corner Community

1. What ingredients do I need to make the hot pizza dip?

The ingredients for this recipe include cream cheese, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning.

2. Can I make this dip ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of meat besides pepperoni?

Yes, you can substitute pepperoni with any type of cooked and crumbled meat such as sausage, bacon, or ground beef.

4. How long does it take to bake the hot pizza dip?

The hot pizza dip takes about 20 minutes to bake in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese you prefer, such as mozzarella, cheddar, or a blend of Italian cheeses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies