• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Cranberry Baker Postcard Flyer

I can't do it by myself.I've made it twice. If you don't invert it you don't get any of the "good stuff". However, it takes 2 people to invert. the DCB is so heavy...I can't do it by myself.I've made it twice. If you don't invert it you don't get any of the "good stuff". However, it takes 2 people to invert. the DCB is so heavy...I can't do it by myself.
kreaser
Gold Member
Here is what I am stapling on all catalogs (especially those for book shows) It has helped tremendously in the sale of the baker. I have a book show closing out at $600.00. 3 bakers were sold straight out. Hope it helps
karlene reaser

Attachments

• deep covered baker postcard.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 812
  • deep covered baker postcard.pub
    71 KB · Views: 470
Those look great... might have to give it a try, I really haven't sold any except a couple in November. Are you going to update it for the white too?

yep...I'll update it with the white pic too..watch for it coming

Genius! Thanks, Karlene! I sell a lot of DCB's at Cooking Shows, but not nearly as many for Catalog Shows. This will help for sure!

jane, you're so welcome!!! Glad I could help...Steph just did a show tonite and closed it out over $1,000.....the DCBs are going like hotcakes

Do you have the recipe for the Chocolate-oreo dump cake? That sounds good.
I did a search for it and could not find it..

D Levad said:

ditto what she said!

BTW, fajita doesn't have an "h" in it. ;)

kreaser said:
jane, you're so welcome!!! Glad I could help...Steph just did a show tonite and closed it out over $1,000.....the DCBs are going like hotcakes

I know, I think I sold 12 last month at full price! I owe it all to your wonderful fajitas -- aka "The Best Recipe EVER"!

oreo cake in DCB

1 box choc. cake mix & ingredients listed on back
Mix in DCB
Add one can of vanilla icing on the top of the mix
Bake uncovered in microwave for 8 - 12 minutes

kreaser said:
oreo cake in DCB

Mix in DCB

Is this a "regular" size cake mix (18 oz. or so) and a regular size can of vanilla frosting?

kreaser said:
oreo cake in DCB

Mix in DCB

Ahhh...so this is one of those recipes that you can use different flavor combos to make different cakes! I like the "oreo" name!

there were other posts about this cake recipe..type in the word oreo in the search and you'll find them...it may give you a better background on it...

I love the postcard, but fajitas is spelled wrong. Can you fix it in the pdf?

I love this idea... I updated it a little and made it so it would print 2 to a page... maybe someone can make it into a PDF...

Attachments

• deep covered baker half sheet sample.pub
    101.5 KB · Views: 526
I have never attached anything but I did try so hopefully it worked. I converted it to PDF and deleted the consulant name anyone can use the pdf.

Attachments

• deep%20covered%20baker%20half%20sheet%20sample[1].pdf
    91.9 KB · Views: 472
D Levad said:

I was gonna post the same thing....lol

jenniferm said:
I have never attached anything but I did try so hopefully it worked. I converted it to PDF and deleted the consulant name anyone can use the pdf.

I LOVE THIS!!!:love::love: I can't wait to use it this week! Thank you!

jenniferm said:

Thanks for doing that! I was in a hurry, but I still wanted to share it with you all!

kreaser said:
oreo cake in DCB

Mix in DCB

A question for anyone who has made this in the DCB - do you invert the cake onto a platter just as you would one made in the Stoneware Fluted Pan, letting the icing run over it, or do you "scoop" out of the DCB?

Thanks so much for the postcard idea to attach to catalogs and for the oreo cake in DCB recipe (going to have to try that this weekend!).

I also can't wait to try my meatloaf in it too. It says under 20 minutes for 3 pounds. Approx. how much under 20 minutes?

I would probably check it's temp after 15 minutes.

CathyP said:
A question for anyone who has made this in the DCB - do you invert the cake onto a platter just as you would one made in the Stoneware Fluted Pan, letting the icing run over it, or do you "scoop" out of the DCB?

I've made it twice. If you don't invert it you don't get any of the "good stuff". However, it takes 2 people to invert. the DCB is so heavy to flip over onto a plate without the help. Or at least I have a hard time with it. If you find a easier way let me know, please!

So, does anyone have a file worked up that includes all the recipes mentioned on this card?

I was also wondering if anyone had the recipes in a file. It is great to see some talented women make up these flyers. I have a hard time with Adobe! Ugh! Thanks so much!!

Can someone update the flyer/postcard in PDF form to reflect the new page in the fall/winter catalog? I am referring to the 2 to a page. Thanks. For some reason I cannot line it up to delete and input the new page even with PDF converter. Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone have the recipes listed in the Flyer?

kreaser said:
oreo cake in DCB

Mix in DCB

OH MY GOODNESS! Can you say YUMMMY? I made this tonight and let me tell you it was the easiest cake and so good! My kids loved it and I am definitely going to make this at my shows. Thank you for posting it!

Related to Deep Cranberry Baker Postcard Flyer

1. What is the "Deep Cranberry Baker Postcard Flyer" and what is it used for?

The "Deep Cranberry Baker Postcard Flyer" is a marketing tool designed by Pampered Chef to promote our Deep Cranberry Baker product. It is a postcard-sized flyer that showcases the features and benefits of the product and can be used to advertise to potential customers.

2. How can I obtain a "Deep Cranberry Baker Postcard Flyer"?

You can obtain a "Deep Cranberry Baker Postcard Flyer" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. It is also available at our in-home cooking shows and events.

3. Can I customize the "Deep Cranberry Baker Postcard Flyer" with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the flyer by adding your contact information or personalizing it with your own branding. Our Pampered Chef consultants can assist you with this or you can use our online customization tool on our website.

4. Is the "Deep Cranberry Baker Postcard Flyer" available in other languages?

Yes, the flyer is available in multiple languages such as Spanish, French, and German. You can request a specific language from your consultant or select the language option on our website.

5. Can I use the "Deep Cranberry Baker Postcard Flyer" for my own business?

Yes, the flyer is available for all Pampered Chef consultants to use for their personal businesses. It is a great way to promote the Deep Cranberry Baker product and attract potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pcleah
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies