• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Story-- My 13 Year Old Cooking

In summary, the parent's 13-year-old was inspired to start cooking due to a love for cooking shows and experimentation in the kitchen. The parent supported their interest by purchasing cookbooks and kitchen tools, letting them help in the kitchen, and enrolling them in cooking classes. The 13-year-old enjoys cooking a variety of dishes, including homemade pasta, stir-fry, and cupcakes. Cooking has had a positive impact on the 13-year-old's life, giving them independence, confidence, and important life skills. The parent's advice for parents whose kids are interested in cooking is to let them take the lead, encourage them to try new things, and emphasize safety and cleanliness in the kitchen.
ChefMary412
So my 13 year old son just called. He is at a friend's house for the night. He said, "Ok Pampered Chef lady, can we use Canola Oil to grease the pan to make cinnamon rolls?"
It was very cute. His friend's parents were next door and they wanted a snack.

Good Job Mom - you have a son who is willing to cook - every womans dream!

Hey, I married one of those!! :)

Very Cute story!

Great story!!! That is awesome that your SON is cooking!!! I love it!!

Sounds a lot like my DS. You must a a great kid.

I love to hear that boys want to cook too! Smart kid, too...calling Mom to ask!

Related to Cute Story-- My 13 Year Old Cooking

1. What inspired your 13-year-old to start cooking?

My 13-year-old has always been interested in cooking and watching cooking shows. She also loves to experiment in the kitchen and has a natural talent for creating delicious dishes.

2. How did you support your 13-year-old's interest in cooking?

I encouraged her by buying her kid-friendly cookbooks and kitchen tools, and also by letting her help me in the kitchen whenever I cooked. I also enrolled her in cooking classes to further develop her skills.

3. What types of dishes does your 13-year-old like to cook?

She loves to cook a variety of dishes, from simple and healthy meals to more complex desserts. Her favorites include homemade pasta, stir-fry, and cupcakes.

4. How has cooking impacted your 13-year-old's life?

Cooking has given my 13-year-old a sense of independence and confidence. It has also taught her important life skills like time management, patience, and creativity. She also loves sharing her dishes with family and friends, which has brought her closer to them.

5. Do you have any tips for parents whose kids are interested in cooking?

My advice would be to let your child take the lead in the kitchen and be patient with them. Encourage them to try new recipes and techniques, and always be there to support and guide them. Also, make sure to emphasize safety and cleanliness in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
sarahlegare