• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Inspiration to Make Ccc's!

In summary, Eddie Bauer sends his director emails and the director gets Catalogs every month. The director has been tempted to order from Eddie Bauer online, but has not yet because the catalog is always sitting next to her keyboard. The director is considering spending $3.00 to mail the catalog to the company.
gilliandanielle
I got this from my director this morning and I thought it would be cute to share on here. It is the simple parts of this job that make it so successful!

Eddie Bauer and I are very, very close. We must be. He sends me emails all the time and I get his catalog once a month. I probably order online from Eddie Bauer one time a year - right before my husband's birthday - so I guess I'm leading him on and he thinks that means we should have an affair. Why else would he stay in such close contact?

About a week ago his 50% off summer sale catalog arrived. As the first day of summer has just past, I figure, there's still plenty of time to catalog/online shop and get some darling new summer duds. Yesterday I went online, actually found a couple of things for myself and began an order but got interrupted by the phone so many times that I ultimately closed the website. For the past 3 mornings, the open catalog has been sitting right here next to my keyboard. I've talked myself in and out of several items and still have yet to spend one thin dime. EDDIE - why don't you ever call? You are making me feel like "the other woman"!

"Can you just mail me a catalog?" How many times have you graciously done this for a customer and have not followed up with a phone call? (I'm not going to lie, if Eddie Bauer called me right this very moment, my wallet would be about $100 lighter and in about 3-5 days I'd be100% cuter.)

Just a thought - if a customer called you up and said, would you please give me $3.00 (for no particular reason or cause - just give me $3.00)…what would you say? Because when you think about the cost of a catalog, an envelope, and postage isn't that a fair cost for an average catalog to be mailed? Figure out YOUR cost to mail a catalog, post it near your phone and perhaps this will give you the motivation you need to pick up the phone and FOLLOW-UP! And don't hang up without adding… "before I let you go, what would you think about penciling a time between now and the end of the summer for a fun get together with some of your friends? I have the dates available the last week of July or the first week in August - which of those might work for you?"

EDDIE BAUER you tease, why do you insist on breaking my heart?

Thanks to Jenn Marques from Naomi Zuccaro's team for passing this along from Marian.

Gillian,
That is not only adorable - it's also very thought provoking - I'm sending it to my director right now!
Thanks so much!

That is sooooooooo cool:cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks for sharing!!

Related to Cute Inspiration to Make Ccc's!

What are some cute ideas for making CCC's?

Some cute ideas for making CCC's include using colorful sprinkles or icing to create fun designs, adding mini chocolate chips or M&M's on top, or using a cookie cutter to cut out shapes from the dough before baking.

How can I make my CCC's extra fluffy?

To make CCC's extra fluffy, make sure to use room temperature butter and eggs, and cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy before adding in the other ingredients. Also, adding a little bit of cornstarch to the dough can help create a softer texture.

Can I use a different type of chocolate in my CCC's?

Yes, you can use different types of chocolate in your CCC's. Some popular options include dark chocolate chunks, white chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips. Just make sure to adjust the amount of sugar in the recipe if using a sweeter or less sweet type of chocolate.

How long do CCC's stay fresh?

Fresh CCC's can last up to 3-4 days when stored in an airtight container at room temperature. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months and thaw them at room temperature before serving.

Can I use a different type of flour in my CCC's?

Yes, you can use different types of flour in your CCC's, such as whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour. Just make sure to follow a recipe specifically designed for that type of flour and adjust the amount of liquid and baking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • StephsKitchen